Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wow. Look at the big heart on gunbunnies. Whoda thunk. I guess me and jedi won't invite you along for one of our trips to the city where we put out cigarettes on the sleeping homelesss people.

:laugh:

--edit update---
    Just saw your rep davegrave. That one almost had be fall out of my chair!
    What can I say you ride the south shore for too long, packed like a sardine, and soon enough everything that occurs on the train that delays it will trouble you to. Human nature to desentises one self and see it as just another problem to deal with. no humanity.

--
    BTW

10 & 11 SEP Crown Point Gun Show
    http://www.centralindianagunshows.com/

23-24 SEP Valpo Gun Show
    Valpo Gun Show Valparaiso Indiana Dunes Rifle and Pistol Club

Recall the 11th is the MEET & SHOOT
    Recall the 24th if the Indiana Comprehensive Gun Course & Rochester Appleseed

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    What can I say you ride the south shore for too long, packed like a sardine, and soon enough everything that occurs on the train that delays it will trouble you to. Human nature to desentises one self and see it as just another problem to deal with. no humanity.

No need to explain to me. I've been screwed over enough times trying to be the nice guy. Had my whole life torn apart by my wife (enjoy that story in the "Is she crazy or is she crazy thread), I've given money to a man crying about needing to feed his kids and then watched him walk into a bar and order drinks, I was robbed by a crack whore when I was 18. That one was embarassing. :D
    So yeah, I'm inclined to stay out of the affairs of those I don't know. Dead guy on a bus? I'd probly just check to see if his shoes fit me. :patriot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No need to explain to me. I've been screwed over enough times trying to be the nice guy. Had my whole life torn apart by my wife (enjoy that story in the "Is she crazy or is she crazy thread)
    :postpics:
    Else you are lying and made that girl up. She must have been
    inglourious_basterds_xl_09--film-A.jpg

(smoking hot)
    and dumped you instead of the way you tell it. ;)

I've given money to a man crying about needing to feed his kids and then watched him walk into a bar and order drinks,
    I see this every day in downtown. There is a lady that sits on Michigan and Randolph right where the train station stairs come up with a sign saying she missed her train and needs money. Yet I have seen this same lady in the afternoon at least once a week coming out of a liquor store on Clark street with a brown bag! :n00b:

So yeah, I'm inclined to stay out of the affairs of those I don't know. Dead guy on a bus? I'd probly just check to see if his shoes fit me. :patriot:
    Duh you are suppose to check if he is packing heat and take it! ;)

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Else you are lying and made that girl up. She must have been
    inglourious_basterds_xl_09--film-A.jpg

(smoking hot)
    and dumped you instead of the way you tell it. ;)

Will a picture of her cook county jail ID work from when she did 2 weeks for check fraud? :D Or if you have a facebook page, friend me and watch the video of what she did to my house. If you don't cry, you'll come close. :(

eta...I can't believe no comment about my getting robbed by a crackwhore. That's a real story.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Will a picture of her cook county jail ID work from when she did 2 weeks for check fraud? :D Or if you have a facebook page, friend me and watch the video of what she did to my house. If you don't cry, you'll come close. :(

eta...I can't believe no comment about my getting robbed by a crackwhore. That's a real story.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

As for your crackwhore well you were 18 and I suspect looking for some
    censored.gif
    & lady luck and life taught you a lesson at a very young age. So now need for us to beat you about it. ;)

BTW don't forget to watch the news tonight. City of Hammond lawsuit by gun owners will be airing not sure which Chicago area news channel as Bill B did not say.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'll tell you at the shoot. It's not an INGO friendly story. But no, it's not as you guessed. I'm not that kind of boy. :rolleyes:

:laugh:

So your a
    366178-girly_boy_fashion.jpg

**cough** girly boy **cough**

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Sorry could not resist poking fun!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nite all have to give a little stinky chunky monkey a shower so he is ready for school tomorrow and he so NO likes baths/showers. :n00b:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    You guys are bad... Now I was just noting that sometimes people fall on bad situations and with someone you find on the train or somewhere that is out of it, you may help them... This doesn't go for in front of bars normally or at locations where the people have willingly put themselves in a rough spot and appear to want to be there.. I've made the mistake of picking up a stranded truck driver on the highway before and got away with my life by the skin of my teeth... Now at a much older age and with more sense to my years I don't stop and offer anyone a ride anymore, but I do call the local Highway patrol or PD and report the location of the stranded driver. I'm not a bleeding heart in any concept of the word, but I do think from having medical problems of my own that if help can be rendered without endangering yourself, it is right to do so...

Now excuse me while I load up some more 223 ammo for a run out to the Rosebud so I can slaughter a couple thousand prairie dogs for the fun of it... Unfortunately I'm gonna have to wait till I can walk a bit better...

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    So your a
    366178-girly_boy_fashion.jpg

An amazingly trendsetting dresser in peak physical shape? Why yes...yes I am. :D

eta...Jesus man, the guy on the right...with that hat...how does he look at himself in the mirror? I wonder if he just takes estrogen supplements or if he opted for the full castration. Yowza.
    Why do you have that picture? I knew there was something off about you. I thought it was just my subconscious racisms kicking in, but now I know it was the gaydar. :rofl:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I love it when they go out there to the dogging fields, one year they thought they would put little kevlar prarie dog sweaters on those critters... what a blast that was ... 22LR at 200 yards hitting that kevlar would just send them tumbling, and let you hit them again, and again, and again... It was almost like going down to texas and hitting armadillo's with 22LR... Ah those were the days...

Prarie Dog weekend, use to be a dozen of us loading up in two 4X4's and driving to South Dakota all night just to get in the field for the weekend and shoot a thousand rounds of 223, then another 2000 rounds of 22LR at just as many prairie dog targets walking around those little dog towns and then a very sleepy long drive back to go back to work on tuesday... Now that's hunting....

PETA, ha, ha, ha

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    ya the ranchers would always make us promise to kill them all if they were gonna let us shoot on their ranches...

The PD's kill off the cattle in such a way that the rancher makes nothing on them at all... and the dang things carry such diseases as the plaque and such... You certainly don't eat them... cause they will have the last laugh...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    But.. but... how could you shoot such a cute little think like this...
    220px-Kissing_Prairie_dog_edit_3.jpg

I'm still calling PETA on ya!!!

BTW do you still do these weekend?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Them aren't cute... their disease carrying, hole digging, land destroying, biting and thieving members of the rat family... and make great targets in the treeless fields of South Dakota...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom