Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm kind of glad I'm so far from Valpo. If this was at Cabelas right down the street from me I'd probly be blowing $500 that I don't need to spend, after shooting gunbunnies at the last shoot. :drool:

GGGGGRRRRR <<BLEEP>> you DaveGrave!! Now I know what that gun that GB has that I like is called!!!!! I did not want to know for exactly this reason! Thank goodness it's in vaplo. :D

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    you know, i can be in valpo in about an hour when driving from griffith if i drive real slow. jump on 80/94 and take 49 to calumet. I dont like blythes, but on occasion they do make some decent prices.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'll give you $5 if you buy it so I don't get antsy and drop money I don't have this weekend. :rockwoot:

Nah... I can wait for one. Besides on the list of guns I think the Mosin is higher up that the GB gun. Plus it's cheaper to feed the mosin. Plus we only have 2 more shoots left this year and then it's 4 months of hibernation. So no point in buying a gun that won't get shot for that long. Espeically when I can use those funds (which I don't have) for reloading. :D

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    shooting in the winter is fun. People just dont want to get together. I shoot more during the summer because I have more time, but given the opportunity would rather be playing in the snow.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    shooting in the winter is fun. People just dont want to get together. I shoot more during the summer because I have more time, but given the opportunity would rather be playing in the snow.

The problem is not so much the cold/snow but that fact that trying to get to Winamac in white-out conditions is crazy! Plus ya would NOT be shooting but huddles around the grills looking for warmth. :D

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township

I shoot regularly in the Winter......I'll be sure to drop you a text or something when I head to the range. I love the snow. First time I ever shot machine guns was in 8 degrees with -15 windchill.......loading mags was the hardest part with cold hands on steel......especially cuz you burn through ammo so fast:ar15:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    That's a pretty good price on that Marlin... I paid a bit more than that for mine... Jedi, you know you want it.... You got three more months of shooting.

Ah, shooting in the snow, it use to be a blast... now adays my hands bother me so much in the winter that all I shoot is low recoil stuff...

Groovatron, you can always drop me a pm if your going out, love to have a reason...

Anybody seen a good price on 38 spcl range rounds, I haven't been able to stand at the reloader for a couple months now and have a feeling that putting some 38's down range my be injoyable this next shoot...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That's a pretty good price on that Marlin... I paid a bit more than that for mine... Jedi, you know you want it.... You got three more months of shooting.

No I don't want it.... :D the doc already told me I have a 10/22 "condition" and Bill B is trying to infect me with Mosionitis, so I don't need so Marlinitist from you and DaveGrave! STAY AWAY!!! STAY AWAY!!! I have

barack-obama-cookies.jpg

and I'm not afraid to use them! :n00b:

Plus groovatron is trying to infect me with reloaditsit as well. I think I'll be coming down with that this winter. :faint:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, You can come over to my place and reload if you want....wouldn't it be nice to reload some 38 spcl and some 357 magnum for your new Marlin 357 lever action... They have lay away..... Just saying...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, You can come over to my place and reload if you want....wouldn't it be nice to reload some 38 spcl and some 357 magnum for your new Marlin 357 lever action... They have lay away..... Just saying...

the-dark-side.jpg

come_to_the_dark_side.jpg

:D

Back 2 a serious topic
    For those going to cabela's tomorrow can you see if you see the INDIANA GUN LAW flyers at the table in the back by the fish tank also on the gun counter and/or customer service area? Thanks!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Back 2 a serious topic
    For those going to cabela's tomorrow can you see if you see the INDIANA GUN LAW flyers at the table in the back by the fish tank also on the gun counter and/or customer service area? Thanks!
    what, you're not going?:dunno:
    I will be picking up my new lower receivers at front toward enemy firearms.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

I was there last weekend when they had the duck call event. It was a freaking zoo! Picked up some ammo for the shoot.

20 g #8 shells 1 box, 9mm (100 rds), .45 ACP (100 rds) and with that my monthly allowance went bye-bye! :(

There were out of the .22 LR federal + Plastic ammo crate bulk buy last week. At this point I think I'm set for the 9/11 event minus some .38 special. I have about 15 rounds left I think.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    GB I think your saiga is a sissy gun vs. these! :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8&feature=player_embedded#![/ame]

Thanks to groovatron for finding the video.

ps.
    Why does this guy get to play with all these nice toys!!!!!

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Midwest sale. Going to get some of that aguila .40. Anyone ever use it?

Midwest Gun Exchange (Mishawaka, IN) SALE
    I've put a few hundred rounds through a G23 and never had a problem.:yesway:
    I just picked up my PSA lower from Matt the other day. Nice guy and great prices for transfers.
    Back 2 a serious topic

I forgot to look when I was in there this morning. I'll probably be back there tomorrow anyways.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom