Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    my 1911 holster is at the shop for repairs and i don't have a holster for my ruger mark III. =[
    so i am out.
    however i do have flyers for the indana gun law course can someone take some for the event please!!!

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    my 1911 holster is at the shop for repairs and i don't have a holster for my ruger mark III. =[
    so i am out.
    however i do have flyers for the indana gun law course can someone take some for the event please!!!

I have a bladetech holster for a non-railed 1911 that you're welcome to use. Let me know!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    WWB .380

Cabelas has WWB .380 100rd boxes on sale for ~$26 (I forget the exact price).
    Oh, and I have orders from the wife to build a scoped AR (or two):rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:I love my wife.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Cabelas has WWB .380 100rd boxes on sale for ~$26 (I forget the exact price).
    Oh, and I have orders from the wife to build a scoped AR (or two):rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:I love my wife.

You talking about this caliber?
    .380 ACP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any sale on 9mm?

u went without me!

Also I dropped off flyers at cabela's, debs and byltes for the indiana law class. Has anyone seen them?

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Also I dropped off flyers at cabela's, debs and byltes for the indiana law class. Has anyone seen them?

I was in Debs Thursday, but I didn't notice the flyers. I wasn't looking around though. Had to get my son from daycare but wanted to zero in my 10/22 first. I only spent a half hour at the store and 26 of those minutes were downstairs.
    Took all my guns down to their pieces after the downpour. Took the scope and base off to make sure it was clean and dry and wanted to makes sure it was still sighted in. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    yep, .380 like a 9 only smaller. yes, I went w/o you. No I didn't see any flyers @ Cabelas.

Flyers at cabelas are/were currently ONLY at the event's table on the 1st floor where the fish tank is at.

I was in Debs Thursday, but I didn't notice the flyers. I wasn't looking around though. Had to get my son from daycare but wanted to zero in my 10/22 first. I only spent a half hour at the store and 26 of those minutes were downstairs.
    Took all my guns down to their pieces after the downpour. Took the scope and base off to make sure it was clean and dry and wanted to makes sure it was still sighted in. :)

Flyer's @ deb's were dropped off yesterday (Friday) along with Blythes so off course you would not have seen them yet. ;)

If you had an AK you would NOT have had to strip it to the bare bones AFTER the rain. :D

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    stripped lowers

Just FYI
    Blythe's (Griffith) has Spike's tactical stripped lowers in stock. They have 3 or 4 of them for about 130 ea.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just FYI
    Blythe's (Griffith) has Spike's tactical stripped lowers in stock. They have 3 or 4 of them for about 130 ea.

Did you see any of the flyers for APPLESEED on 24 SEP or the Indiana Gun Law course also on the 24 SEP?

Also how come you did not buy use each one for the group? U got a F in sharing in school hu? :D

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    didnt finitch no swkeln. hadta wurk da farm wit mi paw.
    I saw the appleseed flyers, only because I had to move them to see the lowers. Didn't see the gunlaw flyers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom