• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    my 1911 holster is at the shop for repairs ...

Shame on you ... I have a standing offer for you and any other NWI MSG or NWI INGO member to loan out the equipment needed to make these NPCCC matches. Accessories are on the list if we've met. Guns are on the list provided I will be at the match.

BTW ... PM me with the information about your holster. IF it's the one I think it is, I would like to know more. I have a friend considering purchasing one for his GLOCK 19. Thanks!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    didnt finitch no swkeln. hadta wurk da farm wit mi paw.
    I saw the appleseed flyers, only because I had to move them to see the lowers. Didn't see the gunlaw flyers.

So the apleeseed flyers were on which counter?
    I only left them 25 of those and many more of the other one. :xmad:

Did you look at any of the other place? At the whole store? What type of thug r u if w can't get u 2 case the joint 4 us. :faint:

BTW what language is the purple text above??? :dunno:

Shame on you ... I have a standing offer for you and any other NWI MSG or NWI INGO member to loan out the equipment needed to make these NPCCC matches. Accessories are on the list if we've met. Guns are on the list provided I will be at the match.

BTW ... PM me with the information about your holster. IF it's the one I think it is, I would like to know more. I have a friend considering purchasing one for his GLOCK 19. Thanks!

c here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/online_merchants/164104-1_crossbreed_holsters.html

I got it back already and it's BRAND NEW!!!!!!!

Did you go to the event?

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Hmm. The appleseed flyers may be on top of the gun law flyers, it was a pretty thick stack sitting on the corner counter all the way in the back.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hmm. The appleseed flyers may be on top of the gun law flyers, it was a pretty thick stack sitting on the corner counter all the way in the back.

Ahhh so they did not throw them out. Just put them all together. OK.
    BTW that was your 1000 post. Your not a "virgin" anymore. :laugh:

If anyone goes to Blythes can you please separate the two flyer sets please.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Just FYI
    Blythe's (Griffith) has Spike's tactical stripped lowers in stock. They have 3 or 4 of them for about 130 ea.

lol, they said they would call me if they got any stripped lowers in stock. I guess not.:dunno:

Doesn't matter now, though. My PSA lower should get here sometime this week hopefully.:yesway:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts

I can attest to this! He walked me through my first couple of matches and provided gear for me when I didn't know what I needed. Great way to get started. There is no reason why someone can't come out and shoot a match with this offer on the table. Wild Deuce is a great instructor for everything I've seen him teach.

You need to get out there Jedi!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Quick question guys...can someone tell me if Jasper-Pulaski or Winamac will let you shoot prone?

Yes at Winamac. prone, kneeling, standing, from the bench, and if you can get everyone to agree on the 25 yard you can "move up the line" so to speak as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom