• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    We've met previously at a M&S but not for very long I don't think.
    I think that was about 20 seconds, didn't really count for much.

I smoked it when I got home . . .

Is there any point in smoking cheaper cigars... or is $4 about right for a decent quality smoke? It's not something I plan on doing every day but once in a while its not a bad price :)
    $4 is the entry level point for a hand rolled cigar. The typical hand rolled cigar is in the $6 to $8 range. They can easily exceed $10 each and we sell quite a few in the $18 to $30 per cigar price range.

The question is what is a "decent quality smoke" and that is tough to answer. I can tell you that at the upper price ranges the cigars are superb events that should be savored. But the real key is to find a cigar, or a group of cigars, that you can simply enjoy smoking. Start out with a MILD INTENSITY (low nicotine) cigar and then look for a flavor profile that you enjoy within the mild cigars. Some cigars are peppery with a bit of a bite, some are smooth and creamy, some are very mild in flavor. But as long as you stay with the mild intensity cigars then just try some looking for flavors you enjoy.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I just wanted to say DAMN YOU to whomever bought 2000 rds of 9mm from the Valpo Wal-Mart. All that was left was Winchester, which I had issues with.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    LOL.

At least my Federal HSTs arrived today from ammunitiontogo.com. Shipped the day I ordered it. Nice.:yesway:

Now I get to make sure they behave in the Beretta.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Tri-Fuel Adapaters for Generators

So just how hard/easy would it be to do this?
    04582 Generac Guardian Propane Natural Gas Kits

Looking at Type 4 adapter to be able to do Propane/Natural Gas or gasoline (currently what I run).

:dunno:

Lonehooiser/Bill B they sell adapters for just about every make/brand of generator. You may want to look at this as well?

Hum.. MSG NWI topic right?

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Bob: thanks. I gotta say it was pleasurable for my first time. Uh. Wait. Anyway.

I'd definitely do it again but need to get the lighting proceedure down pat befor I go out in public and do it. Was more weird for me to be smoking something than carrying a gun. Heh.

Anyway. I take your point on the quality vs price issue.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    I just wanted to say DAMN YOU to whomever bought 2000 rds of 9mm from the Valpo Wal-Mart. All that was left was Winchester, which I had issues with.

Hah! I was up there about 630pm tonight too. There was nothing left but a few boxes of Winchester, and I sure as hell wasn't going near that. Whole world has gone mad, MAD I SAY!

jazzy1993

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Lake County
    Cabela's has 50 rounds of Sellior and Bellot for 12.99. Not sure how great of a price this is as I am new to the market. A bit far from Walmart though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom