• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Don't underestimate my power, melensdad. One time I had chili without even adding anything to it, cropdusted the game room at the CR England terminal in Salt Lake City and it nobody went in there for 4 hours.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Met aclark today when he stopped by to pick up a battery. Sorry I couldn't "hook a brother up". I would've but we were super busy.

Nice to put a face to a name on here. Hope you got it installed OK. It looked like it was relatively easy to swap out.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Anybody have a big DVD collection that they wouldn't mind loaning out from? I just got set up to rip DVD's to my itunes acct and would like to add to what I have.

Obviously best case would be if you're the type that already keeps a list you could PM me. I don't want to put anyone out much.

One thing in particular I'm very interested in, is if anyone has seasons of Breaking Bad or Always Sunny.

I'm not much for the blockbuster hits. Some, but they're the exception. I'm more of a Coen Brothers and Tarantino fan. But I have most of them.

I really don't know how it would work out. I don't expect anyone just say "sure, come over and sift thru my collection for a while and take what you like".

I don't really have anything else in mind, but I'd know what I wanted when I saw it. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Met aclark today when he stopped by to pick up a battery. Sorry I couldn't "hook a brother up". I would've but we were super busy.

Nice to put a face to a name on here. Hope you got it installed OK. It looked like it was relatively easy to swap out.

1 "wanna be traitor" (who was going to go to Indy) helping another "wanna be traitor" (who was going to move to IL)!
    :faint:

:D

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anybody have a big DVD collection that they wouldn't mind loaning out from? I just got set up to rip DVD's to my itunes acct and would like to add to what I have.

Obviously best case would be if you're the type that already keeps a list you could PM me. I don't want to put anyone out much.

One thing in particular I'm very interested in, is if anyone has seasons of Breaking Bad or Always Sunny.

I'm not much for the blockbuster hits. Some, but they're the exception. I'm more of a Coen Brothers and Tarantino fan. But I have most of them.

I really don't know how it would work out. I don't expect anyone just say "sure, come over and sift thru my collection for a while and take what you like".

I don't really have anything else in mind, but I'd know what I wanted when I saw it. :D

We have a ton of Disney Cartoons. I'm sure the kids would love to show you what they have. :laugh:

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    We have a ton of Disney Cartoons. I'm sure the kids would love to show you what they have. :laugh:

Beauty and the Beast? I love that movie and they so rarely release them. Stupid disney. I had it and some (I can't find your censored smiley) borrowed it and wouldn't return it after we broke up!

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219

No worries, got it in fine when I got home. Started rough the first couple times, but let it run and it was starting fine after that.

I have a few thrillers and stuff that bends your mind if you want to take a look see. I'll try to get you a list if you shoot me a PM, but off the top of my head.

Momento, Lock stock and two smoking barrels, Pi, snatch, etc.

1 "wanna be traitor" (who was going to go to Indy) helping another "wanna be traitor" (who was going to move to IL)!

-Jedi
    I wasn't ever moving to IL. My wife wanted to at first, but is over it. South of 30 represent!

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell

-Jedi

Oi!

You'll notice that it was aclark's wife and my wife who wanted to move their respective husbands LOL.

My woman is talking about Kentucky and Tennessee right now. There are worse places to move for gun laws, that's for sure. I think its KY (Giggedy) that allows OC but needs a "permit" for CC?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I [STRIKE]wasn't[/STRIKE]wanted to [STRIKE]ever moving [/STRIKE]move to IL. Cause ms aclark wanted that[STRIKE]My wife wanted to[/STRIKE] at first, [STRIKE]but is over it. South of 30 represent![/STRIKE]

Jedi FTFY :D

My woman is talking about Kentucky and Tennessee right now. There are worse places to move for gun laws, that's for sure. I think its KY (Giggedy) that allows OC but needs a "permit" for CC?

Correct you can OC in KY with NO permit/license. If you want to CC you have to get a KY license (if a resident).

Looks like this (me thinks)
    kentucky_concealed_weapon_permit.jpg

Notice it says "deadly" weapon so you NapalmFTW are gonna die dead if you carry one of those. :laugh:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Jedi FTFY :D

Correct you can OC in KY with NO permit/license. If you want to CC you have to get a KY license (if a resident).

Looks like this (me thinks)
    kentucky_concealed_weapon_permit.jpg

Notice it says "deadly" weapon so you NapalmFTW are gonna die dead if you carry one of those. :laugh:

Well crap... The only time I conceal here in Hoosierland is when I go into a bank, the rest of the time I OC. If she moves us to KY (giggedy, again) I may not even bother getting the "permit". Unless KY gets me into other states....heh heh heh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom