• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I learned something tonight... cats have sharp claws (duh) and Walmart stops selling ammo after 10pm. What the deuce?!

I guess I'm going to have to stop there before work..knowing my luck they don't SELL it before 10AM!

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    You rang?

I believe it's 0600 ... that would be 6am.

They also taste just like chicken.

:D :D :D

I exclusively use "military time" or the 24hr clock but so few people/places do over here I am dumbing myself down :(

Ok.. is Walmart the best/cheapest place to get ammo in a hurry? I was thinking about a pack of hydrashok or whatever its called. What about mail-order?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :D :D :D

I exclusively use "military time" or the 24hr clock but so few people/places do over here I am dumbing myself down :(

Ok.. is Walmart the best/cheapest place to get ammo in a hurry? I was thinking about a pack of hydrashok or whatever its called. What about mail-order?
    The Valpo Wal-Mart is great for cheap plinking ammo. Kind of lacking in SD ammo.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I was thinking about a pack of hydrashok or whatever its called. What about mail-order?
    Compare prices, they fluctuate from store to store, some include shipping some do not.

AMMOMAN.com
    Cheap Ammo For Sale | In Stock Ammunition For Sale
    USAammo: Pistol Ammo Rifle Ammo Best Prices in Stock
    Ammunition To Go : Your one stop for all of your ammunition needs!
    Bulk Ammo
    Home
    Discount Hunting Supplies & Shooting Supplies, Ammunition - Able Ammo

I also used to buy from LTD Ammo but they seem to have vanished.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Gotta fix his mower first, though.

so what r u doing posting here? Get that mower fix before someo1 called the town to complain about your jungle grass. :D

Hey only CTC from SJ is allowed to make 1 liners like that. :rolleyes:

Jedi never acknowledged my victory in the Wal Mart thread :D

Sorry unsubscribed from the thread a while ago.
    However here is your prize.
    dark-side-cookie-apron.jpg

:laugh:

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Note these quotes come from the FEELER M&S Thread located here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/204504-feeler_apr_nwi_meet_and_shoot.html
    But they don't have anything to do with that thread & thus why into this one.

Jedi did you add pink ?

Wait wait wait!!! You mean to tell me that Jedi owns something that he didn't pink???
    I am VERY confused!!!!!

Yes it's the sole weapon that is not PINK yet. :( SadclownWP could NOT PINK the lettering on the WASR because it's not engraved onto the frame but more like little dot stamped so there is not enough deeped for the paint to seep into.

Thus I have to take a different route. This past winter I took off all the original wood from the AK and added plastic tan colors stock, fornt end, etc. I'm not sure I like it that way since an AK should have WOOD on it. Now it looks like a wanna-be AR. :xmad: In any case the next step is to duracoat the tan parts with PINK! :rockwoot:But that needs to wait as for a while. Funds, time to do it unless WD does it and I'm not fully sure I want to PINK PINK it as oppose to doing something more camo like or just a splash of PINK.

This I'm not liking
    I.O.PinkAK.jpg

It looks too simple, too PINK in your face and this type of AK looks more like an AR.

This is the idea I would like to one day do with the AR stripped lower that I have.
    HelloKittyParts.jpg

But again that is for an AR not an AK.

Now on my AK I would like to incorrporate this:
    Kalashnikitty.jpg

But as you can see Kitty White (from the Hello Kitty series) is holding a wooden AK. So just not sure how what direction the AK will go. So for now it's TAN and so out of place with the rest of the collection.
    :dunno:

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey Bill B we should all go OC to this event!
    Little Calumet River Fest

I'm sure your mayor would LOVE it!

-Jedi

OK I found out a bit more about this event.
    Canoes can be rented for $45 for the event. The canoe will fit up to 3 people. Typically 2 adults + 1 smaller person (ie. child) in the middle. The company that rents them will provide you oars + lifevest. The trip from Hammond to Gary will take about 3 hours. At the end there will be a shuttle to bring you back to the Hammond Park so you can pick up your car.

If you are interested in doing it you can go to the website above to reserve your canoe. Or you can bring your own and do the trip as well.

-Jedi

Last edited:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Victory tastes good plain. Served some up the other day. Took a guy's CZ and drilled a dead bullseye. :draw:

You may have won the M&P battle....but the war is far from over. :ar15:

Even a blind hog gets an acorn every once in a while.

Lets hit a competition.

Bring a towel for your tears.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    The wife's right handed Kydex holster turned out really well. It works very well with all my 9mm glocks. It unholsters very smooth. I wish mine turned out as well as that one did. My only concern is how well that kydex clip is doing to hold up with taking it on and off of the pants belt. Thanks again turn and shoot for the kydex class. This will save me tons of money.
    7cfb5ee7.jpg

247c2995.jpg

376aad03.jpg

cf13283c.jpg

45f31557.jpg

74cfec70.jpg

06c3d1eb.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom