• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    With the old men who shoot skeet and give people mean looks for talking about AKs, ARs. :rolleyes: Or with a line with a worm @ the end of it.

-Jedi
    i believe youi're think griffith chapter, i agree, buncha snobs that look down on you for carrying a handgun or not having a 1800 benelli skeet gun.
    we however are members of the diana chapter in shelby, buncha rednecks with LOT'S of guns and no attitudes! :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    i believe youi're think griffith chapter, i agree, buncha snobs that look down on you for carrying a handgun or not having a 1800 benelli skeet gun.
    we however are members of the diana chapter in shelby, buncha rednecks with LOT'S of guns and no attitudes! :D

aaaaahhhhh i c now.
    Yes the Griffith chapter has an older men's "click" that are grumpy old men that only care about their high end shotguns and trap/skeet shooting. :(

I keep forget thing that u r south of US-30.
    Never have been to the Shelby one.

Hum... It's only 30 miles from me as oppose to 71 miles to WINAMAC.
    Hum...
    http://sites.google.com/site/dianachapter/grounds---facilities
    • 100 YD rifle range
    • Pistol range
    • Trap House with Wobble Trap
    • Club House with fully remodeled kitchen facilities
    • Storage Garrage
    • Massive 100 Hamburger grill for events
    • Large archery tower and targets
    • Access to the Kankakee River
    • Pool table & keg cooler for parties
    Hum...
    future home of NWI INGO M&S? :dunno::D;)

-Jedi

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Normally I hate sleeping late, but man it felt good today. I went to sleep at 1 am and woke up 15 minutes ago. The only bad thing is I'll be about 3 hrs late for a cigar. It's ok though, that's the only thing on my agenda today.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Normally I hate sleeping late, but man it felt good today. I went to sleep at 1 am and woke up 15 minutes ago. The only bad thing is I'll be about 3 hrs late for a cigar. It's ok though, that's the only thing on my agenda today.

We had a good size crowd for a while this morning, even had a cigar rep in here giving away free stuff. Now there are 3 of us, one is a regular from the Cedar Lake store who came up for a couple good Partagas.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    idk, 135 a year covers both of us, free use of range, boat launch, skeet range, trap house, lodge etc.

seems dirt cheap to me

Ok... on reflection that's pretty good... :D

Just thinking as a meet and shoot location it would be expensive. I guess each member can bring one "guest", so we'd only need half the usual turn-outs to be members.

maybe once I'm earning more than I am now I will think about it seriously. It sure beats Kingsbury or Winamac for travel time.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Is there room to grow that range?
    I know at Griffith it would be rather hard to expand the range.
    Given the number of "regular" NWI INGOers we have we could as a whole join and organization and steer it into another direction.

-Jedi

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Ok... on reflection that's pretty good... :D

Just thinking as a meet and shoot location it would be expensive. I guess each member can bring one "guest", so we'd only need half the usual turn-outs to be members.

maybe once I'm earning more than I am now I will think about it seriously. It sure beats Kingsbury or Winamac for travel time.

You're right, to an extent. Kevin and I have been discussing ideas for private INGO based use, but nothing concrete yet. I will say it would be limited. Shelby Ike's seems to be geared more towards conservation than a shooting club, per se.

Is there room to grow that range?
    I know at Griffith it would be rather hard to expand the range.
    Given the number of "regular" NWI INGOers we have we could as a whole join and organization and steer it into another direction.

-Jedi

There isn't really much room to enlarge the range. If you google map the property, you can make out what's what.
    I think that as a whole, the current Ike's members would resist a large influx of members, and quite frankly, I can't say that I would blame them. :twocents:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    There isn't really much room to enlarge the range. If you google map the property, you can make out what's what.
    I think that as a whole, the current Ike's members would resist a large influx of members, and quite frankly, I can't say that I would blame them. :twocents:

Well if there is no room to enlarge no point in going that route.
    Come on Mega Millions! :D

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Well I finally got my Kydex inside the waistband holster done for my Glock 26. Overall pretty happy with it. What do you guys think.
    f3fad2c3.jpg

f87005ae.jpg

f866d253.jpg

62aacca7.jpg

c6d59e4d.jpg

ea34390d.jpg

d126d918.jpg

633ce465.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Jay

It needs to be PINK. Oh wait that is a GLOCK! Throw that piece of
    smileyvault-censored.gif
    into the lake. I can't believe that turnandshoot taught you how to make holsters and you use that knowledge for a GLOCK! A
    smileyvault-censored.gif
    horrible piece of
    smileyvault-censored.gif
    GLOCK.

:rofl:

Overall not bad. How will it hold us during summer months vs a crossbred (ie. leather + plastic)? Let us know?

@NaplamFTW
    See how we use the
    smileyvault-censored.gif
    . LOL!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom