• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I can bring the Ruger, actually I need to break it down to clean and inspect it tonight. I've been putting it off, after shooting a .40 S&W through it and the casing exploding I'm hoping the Ruger is good to go. Hopefully their 1911 is built like the GP100, like a tank.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Oh you should of read the caption for that pic on google.
    Look up "McDonald pimp car" and you will see it.
    It has some bad language that will get us an infraction on INGO. :D

But as Clif45 is sure to attest. People north of US-30 are known to rob the fast food place at kill the cashier cause they messed up the wendy's order. :rolleyes: Sad world we live in. oh so sad...:(

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    See, mine is not ghetto
    IMG_20120328_182609.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I could really choke your internet. With my Canon 60D they come out 5184x3456.

If I really wanted to screw with you I could save them in RAW and export as a PNG file :D

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    So on the bottom of the article saying Stills wasnt sending out applications for LTCH, I see something about a guy messing with some girl from Lake Station. I went to school with the guy. I keep getting this crap for reunions and stuff, and I think I may have to go when my 10 year rolls around just to see who was able to stay out of jail. It seems like about one person a month that I graduated with is in the paper for something... Is this a frequent issue for anyone else?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I lived in IL in high school so I haven't really heard a lot about my peers, but I'm assuming a lot of them are in jail.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I have netnitco. Not too bad. They do throttle me on downloads after 30 secs.
    The new 4g late blows it away, and amazingly I get a full signal at my house with Verizon.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I understand that. I live on a pretty busy street so at least a couple times year I get called on but no biggie.

I just realised the dudes an ass.

I still smile and wave at him while I'm OC'ing around the house. My in laws couldn't care less if I carry around the house. Or if they do they haven't said anything.

YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BLOW THE BLADDY DOOORS OFF!

'ang on a minute lads... I've got a great idea.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    So on the bottom of the article saying Stills wasnt sending out applications for LTCH, I see something about a guy messing with some girl from Lake Station. I went to school with the guy. I keep getting this crap for reunions and stuff, and I think I may have to go when my 10 year rolls around just to see who was able to stay out of jail. It seems like about one person a month that I graduated with is in the paper for something... Is this a frequent issue for anyone else?

By the time we graduated most had already been arrested, committed, or didn't finish because they were pregnant. It wasn't a bad school though, especially after they were all gone.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Well of the 69 that did make it to graduation, one was arrested last month for killing his girlfriends baby, and all kinds of other stuff. The most recent kid, I dont remember if he graduated with us or not... At one time, he was in my class but after that I dont know...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    See, mine is not ghetto

Hum... That tractor is missing a color... :D

Well of the 69 that did make it to graduation, one was arrested last month for killing his girlfriends baby, and all kinds of other stuff. The most recent kid, I dont remember if he graduated with us or not... At one time, he was in my class but after that I dont know...

I had 72.

What did you start with?

You guys only have 69 and 72 people graduate from your classes?
    What size were your classes when they started?
    We had 351 graduate but started off with 721 in EC freshman year.

-Jedi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom