Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Don't be hatin on my rural dwelling homey! All you urban yout's with your perogi festivals and drive by shootings just don't understand how tough the south of 30 crowd can be.

Oh let me guess ya have to walk 15 miles "uphill" both ways to get to school in snow that is typically 10' deep.

Ya have no wal-mart so the local k-mart (in st. john) is the hang out for everyone

ya have to walk to the far end of your drive-way (2 miles at times) to pick up your mail as well

plus GPS and Google Maps never shows the right directions to get to your home since it's on a C.R. that changes it's name from one county to the next and it not even on the maps!

& off course the best one
    while we have shootings its typically cause you try to steal my crack or I'm gonan jack your wheels or you are on the wrong side of the tracks but we don't just go around shooting people over honeybess. :laugh:

That is so un-Kool!
    :rolleyes:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Oh let me guess ya have to walk 15 miles "uphill" both ways to get to school in snow that is typically 10' deep.
    Uh, no. We are smarter than that. We drive.
    5.jpg

Ya have no wal-mart so the local k-mart (in st. john) is the hang out for everyone
    Uh, no. We may buy stuff at Kmart, but we hang out at the cigar lounge.

ya have to walk to the far end of your drive-way (2 miles at times) to pick up your mail as well
    Well yes we do have longer driveways than you urban types. But we have dogs that are trained to get the mail for us. Oh, and the smarter dogs also fetch the birds we shoot and bring them back to us, they help round up the livestock, and the keep the gang-bangers and coyotes away too.

plus GPS and Google Maps never shows the right directions to get to your home since it's on a C.R. that changes it's name from one county to the next and it not even on the maps!
    True that, but then again we are apparently inherently smarter than you city folk because we know where we are going before we leave the house, we don't rely on electronic gizmos to get us where we are going, and we can tell direction by looking at the moss on the trees around us. Oh, and we do have a back up plan. Its called a "map" :rolleyes:

& off course the best one
    while we have shootings its typically cause you try to steal my crack or I'm gonan jack your wheels or you are on the wrong side of the tracks but we don't just go around shooting people over honeybess. :laugh:

That is so un-Kool!
    :rolleyes:
    It is yet to be determined who the 'honeybee' shooter really is, no doubt its some confused northern boy who is lost and relying on his GPS to get back home. :popcorn:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :bowdown:
    :rofl:

OK you county boys wins for now. But at least we have gold plated bling like this
    4504d1092931035-what-you-1-dream-rifle-pistol-custom-rifle-gold-plated-ak-47-found-iraq.jpg

We let the Mr. hussain borrow this one but the ones with the diamonds we keep in the hood. :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It is yet to be determined who the 'honeybee' shooter really is, no doubt its some confused northern boy who is lost and relying on his GPS to get back home. :popcorn:

On a serious note has it been determined why the gunman shot the construction workers or the farmer? What was up with the honey bees? Was the farmer going to sell bees to the gunman? :dunno:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    :bowdown:
    :rofl:

OK you county boys wins for now.
    Yup, if for no other reason than we have these in our yards :rockwoot:

1a2.jpg

On a serious note has it been determined why the gunman shot the construction workers or the farmer? What was up with the honey bees? Was the farmer going to sell bees to the gunman? :dunno:
    Actually the bee keepers in the area go around to farmers and offer their honeybee hives. So its not a case of the farmer selling bees but rather the farmer talking to someone who he might have believed to have been a bee keeper. The bee keepers get the honey and can market it as "local" or even as specialty honey if they set up their hives in a blueberry patch they can sell "blueberry" pollen honey, etc.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Actually the bee keepers in the area go around to farmers and offer their honeybee hives. So its not a case of the farmer selling bees but rather the farmer talking to someone who he might have believed to have been a bee keeper. The bee keepers get the honey and can market it as "local" or even as specialty honey if they set up their hives in a blueberry patch they can sell "blueberry" pollen honey, etc.

Hum.. it's so much easier on facebook farmville you know. :D
    It was my understadning (rummorville) that the farmer and shooter had an apt to see each other over the bee thing. Was this not the case? I was under the impression that they knew/were aware of each other.

still no idea what motives are do we??

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Not the way I understand it. The shooter came up to the farmer, who was sitting inside his truck. The shooter talked about bees to the farmer, handed him a note with a name and phone number (claimed it was his name/#), and turned to walk away, he turned back around with a gun presented and opened fire. Hit farmer in the shoulder/arm/side. Farmer 'played dead' by slumping over the steering wheel and the shooter stole his wallet.

As for FARMVILLE, we actually live life in the real world, not the virtual one.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not the way I understand it. The shooter came up to the farmer, who was sitting inside his truck. The shooter talked about bees to the farmer, handed him a note with a name and phone number (claimed it was his name/#), and turned to walk away, he turned back around with a gun presented and opened fire. Hit farmer in the shoulder/arm/side. Farmer 'played dead' by slumping over the steering wheel and the shooter stole his wallet.

As for FARMVILLE, we actually live life in the real world, not the virtual one.

Ah that makes more sense now. So the shooter was actually stealing then. Hum... wonder if the farmer will now be carrying?

As for real world. why that is so last decade "pops" it's all about virtual thing and virtual that! :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Its pretty common for them to do so, but usually in the truck, or the tractor and not on the body. I have to wonder if more of them will strap a gun on instead of having it in the glove box/arm rest of the truck.

Guess you southern folks just are too friendly. Us northern folks anyone comes walking up to us (even and especially family) and we are on edge. :laugh:

Can't image the pain and idea of having to stay still "pretend to be dead" while someone is picking at my pockets to take my wallet.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Hum.. that *IS* correct (SOUTH of US30) is the "country".
    Guess that makes Andy a "wanna be" gangsta only. :D Sry Andy!

Hey, don't be talking that jive. I'm one of the original Gangsta's from the South SIIIIIddeee of Chicago. Your lucky I know you, or I might just have to bust out the Hi-Point and bust a few caps. But like I said I know you, so were still cool.

So now It's time to just sit back in my crib and smoke a few squares, while I catch up on all the other smack and jive you all keep talking. On this thing I like to call the internizzle.

Peace.:ar15:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Wow, totally off topic here. But then again this is just a general post thread.

I just visited my profile thingy on here and its the first time I seen my age in a number. I've said my age pleanty of times and didn't think twice. But when I seen 31 next to my birth date:dunno:, I dunno it just seemed more real. I know 31 ain;t considered old to all the old timers, and it's probably considered old to the 20 somethings and. But man I ain't in my 20's anymore. I was ok at 30, it didn't seem bad. But man, 31, it's only one year, but:dunno: i dunno.

Now I get to look forward to more hair growing in my nose and ears, and less on my head. And to top it with a cherry, I still have 29 years to go before I can reitre.

Oh well, rant over.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program. :ingo::patriot::ingo:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I haven't read this thread for a couple of weeks.........I come back and it's exactly where I left off..............Highpoints and 40ozs.....

SO Andy, have you glittered that thing up yet or what?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Now I get to look forward to more hair growing in my nose and ears, and less on my head. And to top it with a cherry, I still have 29 years to go before I can reitre.

smiley-laughing021.gif

Paging reality, paging reality! Andy thinks he is gonna retire at age 60! :faint:

Don't you know the world ends on 12-21-2012. ;)

I haven't read this thread for a couple of weeks.........I come back and it's exactly where I left off..............Highpoints and 40ozs.....

SO Andy, have you glittered that thing up yet or what?

Well hello we are talking about the NWI!
    So how about you grab a stool and pick one.
    40ozcollection01.jpg

and you can pimp it by using this mug!
    sovereign-ring-mug.jpg
    :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom