• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    So what you are saying is you no longer have the time.....LOL

Naw ... I have the time. It just happens to be spoken for now. (I was looking at it from the standpoint of ... I'm not working :rockwoot:).

Tomorrow is another story. If the weather holds, I need to get some rounds downrange for anyone interested in joining me.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    My idiot neighbor started blasting his bass from hisa garage while listening to the worst music ever... The winter kept him inside and I forgot how he could ruin a beautiful day...let alone wake up my sleeping toddler from a nap.. GRRRR. Heres to another annoying summer...

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    My idiot neighbor started blasting his bass from hisa garage while listening to the worst music ever... The winter kept him inside and I forgot how he could ruin a beautiful day...let alone wake up my sleeping toddler from a nap.. GRRRR. Heres to another annoying summer...

Firebomb his house?:dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Most gang experts agree that the socio-economics and gang (criminal) subculture extant in Chicago is unique to Chicago. There is actually less intergang friction in this area than other large cities (New York, Los Angeles) because the geographical boundaries seem to be so clearly defined. Even the Chicago Syndicate, once Chicago was "claimed," the majority of violence was intra-syndicate or enforcement. LE gang experts claim that what is unique to Chicago is the level of intra vs inter gang violence.

Having moved here from another area, what I find interesting is that more than anywhere else, Chicagoans (I work in the city) at all economic levels, all have a hustle. Everyone has something on the side, moreso than anywhere else I have ever been. The majority of gang violence seems to come from meting out justice to combat this individual streak.

^BINGO!

That is because unlike the rest of the nation the Chicagoland region still has the "machine mentality" when it comes to all things. Politics, gangs, culture, etc. If the machine says it's g2g, then it's g2g.

JP is a little past Wheatfeild. and about 40 minutes closer than Winamac.

Heck no.. JP is fffffffaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr! :D

Jasper Pulaski, right? D'oh.

I'd be tempted if it were next week but I have no ammo to shoot right now or gas to get there LOL.

I see, well that's fine. If no one wants to help me take Angi and Larissa shooting, I can do it myself. I know it's a thankless job, but somebody has to do it. Hopefully I will see some INGOers at Jasper Polaski on Thursday

:postpics: or we don't believe you. We know you "rent some girls" to go with you to the meet & shoot. we have seen u and those girls are way above your level.
    :D
    So what you are saying is you no longer have the time.....LOL

He is a SJ SNOB remember. :rolleyes::D

Geeze... I didnt see any purple in there...

This is NWI after all. Just saying... ;)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I see, well that's fine. If no one wants to help me take Angi and Larissa shooting, I can do it myself. I know it's a thankless job, but somebody has to do it. Hopefully I will see some INGOers at Jasper Polaski on Thursday

Hmmmmm.
    And who are Angi and Larissa?
    I agree with Jediagh, this is worthless without picc.
    I'd be happy to go. But I'm working a double right now, and afternoons till Sunday.

And my German Shepard/Rottweiller "Zeus" might pass away this week.
    He is only eating half a can of alpo all day.
    Collapsed twice going outside to bathroom.
    So, I guess I'm out, for a while.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hmmmmm.
    And who are Angi and Larissa?
    I agree with Jediagh, this is worthless without picc.
    I'd be happy to go. But I'm working a double right now, and afternoons till Sunday.

Video of the beautiful Larissa who can out shoot all of us with a pistol when we do the Meet & Shoots Competitions. She has come in 1st or 2nd each time.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...et_and_shoot_22_oct_2011_a-4.html#post2272625

Angi I'm not sure if there are any pics/video of her. Don't think she has ever attended the event. Is Angi Larissa's sister? If so then I think you can find some pics on this thread somewhere but not sure. I recall seeing some modeling like pics a while back. :dunno:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    sadclownwp, when does JP open up tomorrow? I can assume that even if you are not shooting, you can't be on the property (parking lot) until opening?

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I have ammo, gas, and time. Unfortunately, I didn't see this thread before committing to some other activities this afternoon.

I have enough gas to get to work in the morning... LOL. Priorities unfortunately. Although I can walk/bike to work if my car ever craps out on me.

Larissa is definitely photogenic...! There are pics of her I took at the last M+S in the AAR thread for it.

Napalm for the win !! :rockwoot:

You rang?

It smells like . . . like VICTORY :patriot:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF DAVE IN THE MORNING.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I have enough gas to get to work in the morning... LOL. Priorities unfortunately. Although I can walk/bike to work if my car ever craps out on me.

I understand. If you ever have the urge to shoot, just ask. If I have nothing going, I might be talked into giving you a ride ... especially if you can make it to "evil 'ol St. John."

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009

That has been one of my favorite stories since I heard and read about it. Funny you mentioned it. Just a few days ago, I used the Battle of Athens as an example of exactly what the 2A was all about and it's use in recent American History. A co-worker was insisting that firearms have no bearing on the preservation of Liberty or Freedom in modern society. "We have the judicial and electorate system for the preservation of Liberty."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom