• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Oh btw.. .saw my first customer who was carrying. He seemed shocked that I even knew. What gun has a built in belt/pocket clip though? It looked like a .380 from what I can tell. It was stuffed in his pocket but clipped onto the pocket with a clip. (not a magazine, natch).

Reference:

I have one of those also... Keltec P3-At with the Clip on the side... Good idea on the face, but not so much in practicality. Always seemed to be in the way. Much prefer a good pocket holster, and ended up removing the spring clip off the KelTec.

What he said, Napalm. When Kevin gave me my p3at, it had the belt clip on it and it came off right away. Mainly because the gun doesn't even fit in my pockets. :D

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Tell you what, the homosexuals know how to organize, and they understand the concept of logistics in the transportation of many individuals to a single event to demonstrate numbers. Something the gun-owning community doesn't seem to get. You want a million people at your 2A rally? Gotta get them a ride.

2A supporters can and do get organized. It's not about getting the numbers out. It's about the media turning a blind eye. Supporting the 2A doesn't pass muster with the media as well as supporting the homosexual agenda. Don't believe me? Where's the mass media coverage of this last week's IGOLD in Springfield, IL?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Tell you what, the homosexuals know how to organize, and they understand the concept of logistics in the transportation of many individuals to a single event to demonstrate numbers. Something the gun-owning community doesn't seem to get. You want a million people at your 2A rally? Gotta get them a ride. . .

2A supporters can and do get organized. It's not about getting the numbers out. It's about the media turning a blind eye. Supporting the 2A doesn't pass muster with the media as well as supporting the homosexual agenda. Don't believe me? Where's the mass media coverage of this last week's IGOLD in Springfield, IL?
    You are both correct. Seriously. Both the Gay community and the Gun community can get people to turnout for events. Only one community seems to get media coverage.

But we don't really need media coverage as much as we need a diverse group of people to be gun owners.

That is why I welcome the liberals, the Democrats, the gay community, the soccer moms, and anyone else (did I mention "Jedi the Pink"?) who is not a "traditional" gun owner to join us. If we have the numbers, and if they vote, then they can and will be vocal about protecting THEIR rights . . . which also happen to be OUR rights. We are all in this together!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That is why I welcome the liberals, the Democrats, the gay community, the soccer moms, and anyone else (did I mention "Jedi the Pink"?) who is not a "traditional" gun owner to join us.

& I would like to thank each and every one of you who have accepted me and my weirdness for PINK and have allowed me to continue to organize so many of our gun related events in NWI.

Don't run away t_star. I'm sure they will share that jelly so you and your master can use it. I'm sure they won't use it all up. :laugh:

-Jedi

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Don't forget we lose one hour of sleep tonight! Move your clocks forward by 1 hour!!!!

I'm going to move my clock forward by 1 hour and then set my alarm an hour later so I can get an extra hour of sleep and make up for the hour I'm going to lose when I have to set my alarm for the regular time the next day.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm going to move my clock forward by 1 hour and then set my alarm an hour later so I can get an extra hour of sleep and make up for the hour I'm going to lose when I have to set my alarm for the regular time the next day.

DoubleFacepalm.jpg

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    So you are going to be bringing the KY jelly to the next NWI Meet & Shoot . . . :dunno:

Is that stuff good on hot dogs and hamburgers? Or we making Bacon sandwhiches with some ky jelly. Do they make different flavors? I normally just like grape jelly. But is be willing to try some from kentuckey.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not me, I get to work one less hour tonight. And still get paid for 8hrs.

typical Lake County member. :D

Is that stuff good on hot dogs and hamburgers? Or we making Bacon sandwhiches with some ky jelly. Do they make different flavors? I normally just like grape jelly. But is be willing to try some from kentuckey.

I don't know if Sacrifice_Me is coming and bring her "tactical cookies" so you might have to eat "jelly" with no cookies. :D

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    & I would like to thank each and every one of you who have accepted me and my weirdness for PINK and have allowed me to continue to organize so many of our gun related events in NWI.

Don't run away t_star. I'm sure they will share that jelly so you and your master can use it. I'm sure they won't use it all up. :laugh:

-Jedi

Nooo, no. No reason they should skimp! More is better, right??? :dunno:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Napalm, which store do you work at. I am in need of a bit of oil and free stuff is always nice

Holy crap, I don't check INGO for a day and I get half a page of posts about me, and George Michael. I work at the one in S'ville (on the southbound side of the street, don't go to The Other Side).

I can do a passable 'ello guvnar accent, but I admit I sound like a gay version of Ringo Star but less Liverpudlian... is that even possible?

I am going to talk in an Irish accent all day on St. Paddy's day at work, so if you come in looking for a Brit and find an Irishman you know why... or maybe I got fired and he got hired in my place.

"My name is Michael Caine... not a lot of people know that"
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFIQIpC5_wY[/ame]
    (NSFW)

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    ... I can do a passable 'ello guvnar accent, but I admit I sound like a gay version of Ringo Star but less Liverpudlian... is that even possible?

I am going to talk in an Irish accent all day on St. Paddy's day at work, so if you come in looking for a Brit and find an Irishman you know why... or maybe I got fired and he got hired in my place. ...

Can you do an Aussie accent?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom