Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I don't like it when mommy and daddy fight!!

And for reference, I am NOT mommy :rockwoot:

:rofl:
    I'll be mommy cause everyone knows "when momma is not happy, nobody is happy!" :)

BTW I've PMed the MODs for some clarrification on the issue and some guidance.

Here is what I asked for clarrification if it is OK.

--Regular Members--
    OK to post sales ad info of a local store if the store is not an INGO Site Advertiser. (what Jedi does with cabela's ammo sales)

OK to post a link to the thread on INGO of a local store ad when the store is a INGO Site Advertiser (ie. what lonehoosier did with the Blythe's ad)

--Site Advertiser--
    Ok to post on topics but NOT include in text "go here for my ads/sales".
    They are already give the ability to include a link in their sig back to their sub-channel on INGO with their latest sales/ads.

-Jedi

--edit--
    ps.
    Not saying that we as regular members will always do a lonehoosier post when Blythe's/ Combat45/WestFord/Deb's post their new ad. If we see it and we see something others might like ok but it's not our job to keep reminding everyone else "the wekely ad for xyz is here now".

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Mommy,

Feel free to "ask for clarification" so you can see if you have permission to do whatever.

Just know that every time I see you SPAM for Blythes (within in this thread) I will withhold sexual favors AND blast that ad with some smelly facts that Blythes will be unable to factually deny.

XOXO
    Daddy

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Mommy,

Feel free to "ask for clarification" so you can see if you have permission to do whatever.

Just know that every time I see you SPAM for Blythes (within in this thread) I will withhold sexual favors AND blast that ad with some smelly facts that Blythes will be unable to factually deny.

XOXO
    Daddy

Hey the counsler said for us NOT to fight in front of the kids! But clearly you were not paying attention. Too busy thinking of your latest mistress called CombatMaster right? :D

& again it's good that we bring out good/bad experience we have had with all our local biz so that others in our area know what to expect, can decide if they want to roll the dice and heck even the biz can try and change based on feedback or fix the issue if recent.

BTW what location was it that you had issues at? You know I'm not vested in either and am happy to see them here just as I would be happy if Deb's gun range, Cabela's, Bass Pro and all the other ones got on here as well. The more the merry I say.

They will all give us the child tax credit on the next return. :laugh:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Hey the counsler said for us NOT to fight in front of the kids! But clearly you were not paying attention. Too busy thinking of your latest mistress called CombatMaster right? :D

She's a 38 Super and a lot sexier than you :rockwoot:

pix074175065.jpg

I just threw up.
    Quick, go to Starbucks and get the antidote! Oh, I forgot, your not allowed:gheyhi:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I just threw up.
    Go to your room!!!!! No dinner for you!

Man why did we taken on a froeign exchange student. Why!:D

So without an LTCH how do I go to Cabelas and try out different holsters?

1) Unloaded
    2) In a container
    if I recall correctly.

Not sure how cabela's handles it once inside the store. I think you have to check in and someone will walk you up stairs.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I would see if they have a pistol like yours to try out a holster. It is a big no no to draw your pistol to try out a new holster. Check with them first.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I would see if they have a pistol like yours to try out a holster. It is a big no no to draw your pistol to try out a new holster. Check with them first.

Yeah I saw the signs upstairs about LTCH holders drawing pistols to try holsters.

Good idea to see if they have one like mine... Didn't think of that. Although they all have the trigger locks on them I guess to try a holster out they may remove it.

The holster I got from t_star is good but impossible to CC with.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Hey Napalm, I suggest giving Citadel Tactical Solutions a call. That's where both myself & darkkevin got our holsters, and they went out of their way to make ME happy. They're in Michigan City, which is why I say call first, but if they have something it's worth it.
    Short of that, check out Clament Leather or Tagua.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Sometimes, I think it's all a matter of who you walk up to at the counter. I had this to say earlier in this thread about Blythe's:

Blythe's (Griffith) has some really, really good people. There might be one bad one. I can think of one person that I avoid when I go in there (I've even put off a needed purchase because no one else was available.) Otherwise, I will say that they have been exceptionally good to me and my wife. Of course we spend money there but I wouldn't be quick to say that is the only reason. ...

When I get to pick the right person to talk to at the counter, I have always been treated more than fairly. They know I spend money there but I have never had the feeling that I would be treated any differently otherwise. It's a shame that one bad day, bad employee, or bad experience could jade your opinion forever. That's how it works though. You only get one chance to make a good first impression.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Sometimes, I think it's all a matter of who you walk up to at the counter. I had this to say earlier in this thread about Blythe's:

When I get to pick the right person to talk to at the counter, I have always been treated more than fairly. They know I spend money there but I have never had the feeling that I would be treated any differently otherwise. It's a shame that one bad day, bad employee, or bad experience could jade your opinion forever. That's how it works though. You only get one chance to make a good first impression.
    Or last impression. I know I am a faithful customer, but I also have a very long memory if I get poor service somewhere. I'm also one to tell everyone about either good or bad service I receive.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Or last impression. I know I am a faithful customer, but I also have a very long memory if I get poor service somewhere. I'm also one to tell everyone about either good or bad service I receive.

You got that right!

I had an issue that kept me away from Steak & Shake for almost 12 years. One instance of bad service and it took that long for me to come back.

WD did you get my email?

No. Taking a look right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom