• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Anybody have a Palmetto State Armory stripped lower they want to get rid of?

Edit: I found one. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I am thinking about going Michigan City Wednesday (or should I say today since it is 12:06am) . I went to observe a few weeks ago since I have never been and I have been itching to give it a try.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    BTW... Cirrillas...the seedy sex shop by Panda Express and KMart has a sign on the door that says:
    NO WEAPONS

with a gun and a line through it and some bull crap about Ohio state law.

Not that I'd suggest ever going in there (don't ask why I was in there) but another place to avoid.

picture.php

Last edited:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Just went to the PD to do the local part of my permit ;)

Lady at the desk said 6 to 8 weeks. I call BS.

But there you go. It's in the lap of the gods.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    :):

Do you even have a gun yet Napalm?:stickpoke:

Again, doesn't really matter. Following the theory of the Brits, there is no legitimate self defense that can be used. If he got a gun, it would probably be welded shut and locked in a glass display case so that future generations of baby Brits would see the barbaric nature of humans who mistakenly cling to the false concept of a secure home.

Next thing you know Jedi will jump in with his pink nail polish to defend him . . . oh wait, he's up in anti-gun Chicago and gunless too.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Bob. Never a truer word spoken in jest.

No gun yet but figures spending the money on the "permit" is more better in the long term.

I used to have:
    Mk II Bren Gun (made in Canada)
    Makarov pistol
    AK-101

All incapable of firing anything... all collectors pieces and pointless really. Such are the laws in the UK. If I wanted a firearms certificate (in order to own things that go bang) you need all kinds of background checks, including with your family doctor, three references that know you for more than 5 years, then you need land in order to shoot on.

Etc. etc. etc.

Last edited:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Sy but I can't defend him anymore. He is leaving us for Indy! Of all places to go in Indiana INDY!!! INDY!!!! :puke:

I KNOW...

If this weren't a gun forum I'd say shoot me now! But you lot would. Then I really would die..to death.

I don't know how I'll cope.. I mean there's no Gary or even Hammond to drive through and be killed. What will I worry about now?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I KNOW...

If this weren't a gun forum I'd say shoot me now! But you lot would. Then I really would die..to death.

I don't know how I'll cope.. I mean there's no Gary or even Hammond to drive through and be killed. What will I worry about now?

Oh they have there own areas of "no-no" in Indy! I'm sure you will find new places to die all the time. ;)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Oh they have there own areas of "no-no" in Indy! I'm sure you will find new places to die all the time. ;)

Excellent :D :D :D

Winamac is only about 2hrs from Indy (well Carmel anyway) so I'd still be gracing you uncivilised northerners with my charming English wit and new found southern ways.

:D
    :n00b:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Winamac is only about 2hrs from Indy (well Carmel anyway) so I'd still be gracing you uncivilised northerners with my charming English wit and new found southern ways.

Thanks but no thanks!
    Once and "indy native" you and your kind can stay down in Indy with your "posh gun ranges" and your noses in the air. Besides we have already begun to re-distribute your bacon ratios for the 2012 season.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

If Hadrian could build a wall 2000 years ago to keep the uncivilized northerners out of the southland, I'm sure we can figure out a way make a modern wall to keep the unwashed INDY folks out of our NWI events. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom