Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    SOBs about my route.

did you get your ammo?

Ammo was not for me.
    Started a new group buy for another .223 case on the NWI MSG.
    The ammo is about .03 cents more but it's 'better' quality.

Well the last group buy for the .223 failed so let me try this again.
    Is any one interested in getting a case (1K) or more of .223 PMC ammo?
    This place after shipping and with insurance has it the cheapest for brass case OK brand ammo.

INGO Member 1 = 300 rounds

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    There are better things you can do for accuracy then count every grain of powder. BPS had powder for $$$, so did Cabelas.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    So no go on that 223 ammo then.... oh well it wasn't like a spectacular deal...

Midwayusa has the Hornady LNL progressive on sale for 399.00 I love my Dillon Square D but I need something that will do rifle speedier than the single stage I normally use for precision rifle... Since the AR's aren't really precision like my PSS I might have to give th big red a try....

Eric I seen that story about Hammond and really upset with it.... It's my understanding that the woman involved in the incident didn't get to visit with her dieing mother either since they were detained for not wearing a seat belt even after she stated they were trying to get to the hospital before she died to the Officers.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    There are better things you can do for accuracy then count every grain of powder. BPS had powder for $$$, so did Cabelas.
    OMG you actually believe Jedi is counting each grain of powder! :facepalm:
    What is BPS? Link please.
    Every time Jedi has gone to Cabela's there is :nono: AA2230, AA2200 or WIN748. :xmad:
    Jedi got lucky that someone on INGO *cough* ... *cough* gave him some 1lb of AA2230 to start off with.
    But alas Jedi is now down to about 1/4 of a lb so :crying:

So no go on that 223 ammo then.... oh well it wasn't like a spectacular deal...
    No true there is another group guy starting up but this time for .34 cents per round. See the NWI MSG post on google group.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think Kemp ??? might actually have some but it is always $$$$$ and that place is even ffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr x fffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr.

Would love to get an 8lb cause this stuff goes by fast!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Knob Creek is this weekend.. they always have ammo and components....

I didn't make enough money to go this year though soooooo can't offer to pick stuff up for you but you should take the kids down there with you and enjoy the show.... The tracer show starts about dusk on Saturday night and is worth the trip alone.... The machinegun rentals are on the lower range and will put a dent in your wallet for sure...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Knob Creek is this weekend.. they always have ammo and components....

I didn't make enough money to go this year though soooooo can't offer to pick stuff up for you but you should take the kids down there with you and enjoy the show.... The tracer show starts about dusk on Saturday night and is worth the trip alone.... The machinegun rentals are on the lower range and will put a dent in your wallet for sure...
    Thanks but I'll pass for now.
    Besides the thug believes I'm counting each grain of powder at a time so jedi got no time for anything else.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Yes you did "thug".
    Da Snob *cough* wild deuce *cough* and Jedi were once talking about reloading and how Da Snob does not yet reload and probably never will because for him to reload he would have to
    - measure each single grain of powder by hand to ensure each case had 'xyz' grains
    - hand trim each and every case to ensure the same length
    - weight each case after trimmed to ensure the same weight
    - clean the pocket primer out of each case
    - etc.. etc.. etc...

You know what a typically snob would do when they reload. ;)

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I dunno. I'm going to talk to the guy who did most of the restoration work on my 67 Kaiser, he told me he refers people to someplace in Schererville.

As for the % of light, probably a lot. I do not like the 5% limo tint look, that is just too dark. Also the darker the tint the worse it is for dark night driving, and I tend to do a lot of driving at night. I'm guessing 50% on the rear sides/back. Might have a lighter tint on the driver & passenger front windows? Or not?

carteks in schererville is awesome, next to carquest on 41.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom