• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So I got some free colts tickets for tomorrow. Heaven Hill Suite. Hopefully they stock it with some great Bourbon.

Yea, but its still the Colts

PSA for today ... if you are going to break all the other rules, at least follow rule number one (and I don't mean the very stupid "treat all guns as if they are loaded").

Hint ... rule one: "Always point the muzzle in a safe direction"
    I always thought RULE 1 was "Yes dear, and here is a glass of wine and some chocolates"

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Well he was basically the only friend I spoke/seen on a regular basis, outside of family and INGO. All my other friends have moved info to the Facebook realm. Which is why I wouldn't even consider small claims court to get the money back. If he ever does come around to do what he said, then it's all good. If not, oh well. I'm done trying to help him, he's going through some stuff.

I think I'm feeling good enough now, where I'll be able to haul the 12x18 roll of vynl flooring into the house. I was only able to get it out of the bed of my truck last Sunday before the TN got to bad. But now for the last two days, I've only had about 2 hours worth of pain.

but then maybe i considered him a friend when in actuality he was a user. The majority of times we hung out, he needed help with this or that, and I would help how I could. Guess it's just like my sister, I had to write her off... That only took 7 years for me to realize that. Him, 3 months. I just need to start being a bigger *******.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Jedi it doesn't matter what train you or I take, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. :bash:
    Remember the day you hid behind your wife because the scary girl from the train showed up at your house?! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I think he does. I've talked with him about tankless instant water heaters before. And he said a majority of his customers that go that route, usually end up switching back to regular water heaters. Not sure if he works on them though.

heres a pic of his website, about services.

c49c4cff136738ba4efd9f631b1ca6a0.jpg

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I guess I could have looked there. I diidnt see it in his card and no one answered when I called. Was trying yo decide if I should go ahead and call someone else...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom