Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Almost looks like a two-headed dog now.
    They're litter mates. Half Chow and shepherd and half rolling stone.

My wife's dog had surgery last week to remove 1.5lbs of crap from its colon since it licks itself and the fur clogged him up. Looks like he's at it again and having trouble pooping. He's a Pomeranian or a German Klien Spitz. She just left to take him in.
    Melensdad's wife will take him :rofl: Sorry to hear that though.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Which one will you be on so I can TXT her and let her know.... Just trying to be helpful...

Nice Danes Andy...

I grew up with three of them in the family, lots of fun... A blue, a Fawn, and a Harlequin... Since you are into Danes you should know what I'm talking about...

oh yeah, my first Dane, Pepper, was a Merle. Best dog ever. Now I got a Black and a Harlequin... They have their moments, lol.

One day I may have another, after these two of course. I don't think I'll go the puppy route. But have thought of adopting an adult from a rescue.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    6219879.jpg

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    i would be happy to let you shoot mine, but since I put the full trigger replacement,sear etc, from Apex, it doesn't feel ANYTHING like a std shield. 5- 5.5 lb trigger, no grittiness, and is smoooooth as butta....

You ever near NPCCC north of Valpo?
    Even with the mods, still wouldn't mind checking it out. Not normally over that way , but could make an exception!

Thanks

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I was, but Kevin gave me second thoughts. I'm waiting until next year, figure I'll think about it over the winter. Then I'll decide on a towncar or a python. Lol.

Wasn't the main issue the bag suspension? This one's already been converted to coils...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom