• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I've kind of gotten over the whole religion non-subject here. Why people create threads that are obviously going to get into that territory is beyond me.

I do dislike the "no talking mean" about companies that are advertising partners thing. I understand we're on a website with rules, but a company who may have done something at least somewhat negligent shouldn't be shielded from people who point that out. If there's going to be a rule against lampooning vendors, it should be across the board....meaning threads like the CTD one should go.

But hey, it's a business and it's not mine. Guess I'll play by the rules if I want to hang around.
    Well, CTD is not a site sponser. Their adds are just shown through whichever service the site uses to supply adds.

The Profire threads were like any other around here, people going overboard on both sides. The holier than though group against the fanboys. Both sides make me want to :puke:

On the religion side, if people could quit generalizing the actions of a relatively small number of people onto a billion others it wouldn't be an issue. Religion is not the issue, it is evil people using religion as a front and excuse.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    On the religion side, if people could quit generalizing the actions of a relatively small number of people onto a billion others it wouldn't be an issue. Religion is not the issue, it is evil people using religion as a front and excuse.

It would help if those billion would police their own.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Hey hey! Where you been???

Airforce 1 is landing at Gary due to the problems with O'Hare/Midway. I wonder if they were scoping it out.

I've been around just busy. Working 6 days a week and home life was busy all last month. Been checking in here just didnt want to post about anything I guess. :dunno:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I cant take any of you clowns serious

clown-holding-gun.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I was the only coach at fencing today so I was watching over two different teams, which were fencing on two different levels separated by a flight of stairs. Really was in a pretty good mood but I had one kid who was constantly wandering off and being disruptive. Finally had enough. Top of my lungs he got an earful. Entire room went silent. No problems after that. From anyone. He apologized later. Sad thing is this kid is athletic and has huge potential if we can clean up some of his moves. He just needs to shut the hell up and listen to the f***ing coach.

And yes, his head is my new favorite target!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    BINGO

The reason it is often so easy to generalize is that so many of the so-called moderates seem to:
    1) either remain silent about the actions of the evil members, or
    2) act as apologists for the evil members of their group.
    Nonsense. Many of them speak up. The media has no interest in showing that. Their interest is in stirring people up so that they will watch their shows. Fear and hate get you to watch.

Not to mention those that have their minds made up about the religion have no interest in listening when people do. Again it is easier to see the bad than to look for good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom