• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You should know by now that it is the job of the FDA to protect the money train of the big companies. They do this in a myriad of ways including huge fees for applications, ridiculous standards in clinical trials and deliberately forbidding companies to talk about possible "off label" uses of medication.
    LIES! ALL LIES! The .gov is there to protect the citizens of this country from the evils of....

Oh. OK. I can't finish it without falling out of my chair. :):

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I've got a drill and bits too, but wouldn't want to mess something like this up. little different than drilling a piece of wood that doesn't shoot a bullet down range.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Anyone have a M&P Shield in 9mm (pref no safety mod) that I can fondle and possibly shoot?

Oh yea, any of the 3Floyds fans, Yum Yum was released to retailers this week. I believe its taking the place of Jinx Proof. Got some Zombie Dust and Yum Yum to send down to my CS girls in the office next week for "Customer Service Appreciation Week"

i would be happy to let you shoot mine, but since I put the full trigger replacement,sear etc, from Apex, it doesn't feel ANYTHING like a std shield. 5- 5.5 lb trigger, no grittiness, and is smoooooth as butta....

You ever near NPCCC north of Valpo?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    hey guys, is there anywhere local for NWI i can buy INGO gear? want to strut some swag but trying to avoid shipping cost. thanks!

Jedi has a pink Ingo license plate thingy. Stop by his place and 'borrow' it. Don't forget to drop off a few raccoons while you're there.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    that's a bummer. be cool if blythes carried the gear or something. i don't think they are a site supporter tho. i asked tim of copper customs/military arms channel and he said he didn't carry any. he actually was the one that suggested i check out INGO

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Got up at 04:30 to the screams of the lovely wife. Apparently her little dog, who sleeps on the bed with us, was asking to go outside, pawing at her, etc. Apparently she would not take her little dog outside. So he pooped on her.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    that's a bummer. be cool if blythes carried the gear or something. i don't think they are a site supporter tho. i asked tim of copper customs/military arms channel and he said he didn't carry any. he actually was the one that suggested i check out INGO

Blythes (Valpo) use to be a site support of INGO and we had 2 INGO members who worked at the valpo store and the valpo store was a sponsor of the NWI INGO/ WINAMAC DNR Family Outings (held in June). But alas the 'marriage' between them and us and INGO went out the door late this summer.

One of our INGO members (sadclownwp) was fired. The other one stayed on (name withheld since Jedi is not sure if he wants it known).
    Blythes also dropped it's sponsorship of INGO as well.
    Jedi does not expect that they will be sponosors for next years family outing either.

So I really doubt Blythes (Valpo) would carry anything INGO related now or in the future.
    & don't get melensdad started on Blythes (Griffith) which is owned by a different family member then the one in Valpo.
    He will swear like a drunk sailor about them. :)

Got up at 04:30 to the screams of the lovely wife. Apparently her little dog, who sleeps on the bed with us, was asking to go outside, pawing at her, etc. Apparently she would not take her little dog outside. So he pooped on her.

:puke: but I wonder if she will learn her lesson. If the doggie needs to go, you best be prepared to deal with the doggie or else get rid of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom