Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I work with idiots. When someone in your crew says hey crew leader the end of this strip has a wire on it lets cut it off, and the crew leader says nah thatll slow production. Dont throw a fit and blame everyone else when the coil has a wire mark on it......moron.
    Welcome to the jungle.
    Where bosses won't sign orders, then get mad when there are no spare parts.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    my girl and i went to blythes today, she shot her glock 42 for the first time. it did not like those precision cartridge reloads at all. (FYI) fired about 10 rounds every one was a failure to eject. luckily i had some new manufacture 380s by ppu that were just fine. no fff/ffe/ffl. that little pistol is really awesome. a much better choice than our LCP!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I get irritated way to fast. If I ever venture out of this particular thread again, somebody slap me.
    Andy, there are only 3 or 4 threads that I visit on INGO.

This one, just to slap Jedi around. The funny picture thread, which often contains silly photos of people pretending to be Jedi. The bourbon thread, which is Jedi free. And occasionally I will start a thread on some topic and usually insert some insult about Jedi in that one too.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I just realized how little it takes me to get irritated. It's just when people read 1 news story that a couple paragraphs long and they suddenly theink they're judge, jury, and executioner. Why is it so hard for people to stand back, wait for the facts, etc... It wasn't even that anyone said anything "bad", it's just how quick people judge, if a group of gun owners are so so quick to judge another gun owner (guilty or innocent). We don't need to worry about the anti-gunners or the Michael Bloombergs to take away our right, were perfectly capable of dissolving our rights ourselves. We all know how the media portrays gun owners already, but then after one news article, some folks are ready to hang someone, while others are calling someone a hero.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Basically you should not criticize said company because they are our friends. Never mind personal responsibility. Who cares if a bunch of FA firearms are in the wrong hands. That has absolutely no bearing of public or legislative perception.

And you can talk about chopping heads off, but not Jello with fruit or that he was yelling aloha snack bar while he was doing it.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I've kind of gotten over the whole religion non-subject here. Why people create threads that are obviously going to get into that territory is beyond me.

I do dislike the "no talking mean" about companies that are advertising partners thing. I understand we're on a website with rules, but a company who may have done something at least somewhat negligent shouldn't be shielded from people who point that out. If there's going to be a rule against lampooning vendors, it should be across the board....meaning threads like the CTD one should go.

But hey, it's a business and it's not mine. Guess I'll play by the rules if I want to hang around.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yeah, I never flirt with the banhammer(that I know of), I just never felt like it was hanging over everyone's heads as we typed.

They said fargo called someone a ****head, it looks like he is still banned. They really got under his skin with the 1st PF thread. I pretty much agreed w/ everything he said. Then he made the 2nd thread, and the poll read in favor of his pov, but he still got the 3rd degree.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    Deal of the Day

Forgot that I was stopping by to leave this. As mentioned before, consensus in this thread seems to be that freedom munitions is good to go.

Nice. Up till today they were offering free shipping on all orders. I need to pick up some 233 soon. I'm hoping the new glock likes to eat their .380 I ordered last week. I went with the new manufacture and glad I did after problems with reloads yesterday.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I have been working a bunch of crazy hours lately and see everything is still the same old stuff with a few new/ different names in the mix. Looking for a new job to work thru the winter sucks per the wife.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Yeah, I never flirt with the banhammer(that I know of), I just never felt like it was hanging over everyone's heads as we typed.

They said fargo called someone a ****head, it looks like he is still banned. They really got under his skin with the 1st PF thread. I pretty much agreed w/ everything he said. Then he made the 2nd thread, and the poll read in favor of his pov, but he still got the 3rd degree.

Yeah, the bannage does seem to be used more freely lately. Feels like a heavy enforcement period....like when cops ate writing tons of tickets to meet quotas that totally don't exist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom