• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I guess when I'm out teaching others how to shoot straight and safely it would be considered working but I enjoy that much more than cleaning viruses out of computers, installing a new POS system, and changing information being displayed on one of my POS clients outside signage.... Try to enjoy your work tomorrow....

PS: I am actually thinking about doing some type of competition next year.... I am intrigued to possibly attend a National Match at Camp Perry and one of the Bushnell Brawl Precision Rifle comp's before I die....

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I guess when I'm out teaching others how to shoot straight and safely it would be considered working but I enjoy that much more than cleaning viruses out of computers, installing a new POS system, and changing information being displayed on one of my POS clients outside signage.... Try to enjoy your work tomorrow....

PS: I am actually thinking about doing some type of competition next year.... I am intrigued to possibly attend a National Match at Camp Perry and one of the Bushnell Brawl Precision Rifle comp's before I die....

Starting a bucket list at your young age.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Gerominojoe, there is medicine for that no sleep thingy but it makes it hard to drive the next morning.... was much easier when all I had to do was get in the cart and yell at the horse to get me into town....

You know it's a unknown secret but I came up with how to smooth out the inside of those pieces of wood and rounded it out to make bowls instead of those clay things... They didn't like my idea of leaving the bottoms square though...

There is always more room on the bucket list..... I guess you could call it the achievement list....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom