Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :shady:

morning.

I just had a brief, very strong, dizzy spell. That was weird. Luckily I was in bed already. I think I'll get up now and go operate some heavy machinery. Maybe pilot a plane.

Takin medicine?

Bed at mn, up at 4 so I can lay down to sleep this afternoon again to work tonight.

Guns don't kill people, shiftwork kills people.

What other option is there?

The trigeminal Nueralgia has been acting up here and there for the last 3-4 weeks, it hasn't been bad yet, just a couple of 15-20 minute flare-ups every day or two. Except yesterday I had a good, by good I mean bad, one from 0830(my bed time) until almost 1300. It fianally eased up right before I was going to pop a Vicodin and Valium and call off work. So I was able to get to bed and work last night. Last night it started flaring up at 0300, then it would go away after a minute. It kept happening every hour, with each "flare-up" lasting a little bit longer until I got off work.

5 minutes into my drive home, it hit pretty hard, I actually pulled over for about 20 minutes until I realized I had to suck it up and drive home, or I'd be sitting at the plaza on the toll road all day. This ucks.

may break down and pop some pills, but don't like to take them on days I have to work. I think I'm gonna give it 30 minutes, if it doesn't ease up, I'm gonna pop some pills and call in sick.

Sorry to hear about that. I thought it was under control.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I've been in Wally World the past few weeks. They have had .22lr at $0.04 - $0.05 per round (depending on the size ... 50 ct, 100 ct, 225 ct.). I have sent you a few notices, too.

Yesterday, they had several 50 round boxes in the cabinet priced around $2.50 (limit three).

BTW ... anyone interested in a four-gun, vinyl coated, handgun rack? I'm going to be listing a pair of them later on in the classifieds for $10/each.

But was it federal (bulk packs)? Red ones were the wal-mart ones while Cabela's and Dicks had/have blue I think.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    waits for Jedi to complain

Like I said... :oldwise: back in my day people paid me $.01/rd to shoot their .22lr.

Why?
    I'm not a greenie/energy conservation. I pay for power, company supplies it. If you want to charge me $$$$ for my power then do so and do not complain when I pay your price for the power that I use/waste/etc. This help lower your power usage crap they can shove it!

If everyone did this the grid would need upgrading, thus an increase in price. Then Jedi would complain about it.

But was it federal (bulk packs)? Red ones were the wal-mart ones while Cabela's and Dicks had/have blue I think.
    is there a difference?

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Like I said... :oldwise: back in my day people paid me $.01/rd to shoot their .22lr.

If everyone did this the grid would need upgrading, thus an increase in price. Then Jedi would complain about it.

is there a difference?

No EricWP I would NOT complain about the price going up.
    When I lived in Kali they had tier price for engery consumption. The more you consumed the higher the rate got.
    I was fine with that. The Kali company was upfront with the rates and when/how much it would cost.
    Peak time it was more $$$$ espeically if you were a high user of power.

I don't mind paying for power. You set the price and I will plan accordingly.
    But if I am paying for my power, never late and my account is in good standing then STFU on how much I use!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    There is a cerakote guy in NWI who can turn it pink.

:puke: on the PINK colors that cerakote has so far to date!
    I need an Elvis Cadalic pink (ie. baby light pink).
    The closets to date is Duracoat's latest new color called Nathile's Pink.

BTW will you be at the meet & shoot this month or next?
    I need some PINK lettering on a rifle of mine please.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    :puke: on the PINK colors that cerakote has so far to date!
    I need an Elvis Cadalic pink (ie. baby light pink).
    The closets to date is Duracoat's latest new color called Nathile's Pink.

BTW will you be at the meet & shoot this month or next?
    I need some PINK lettering on a rifle of mine please.

I should be there this month. And if you need a lighter color pink, you just have them mix prison pink with one of the whites, that tones it down. Give The Drakes Camo Customs a call, Jake can explain all of that to you in more detail.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I should be there this month. And if you need a lighter color pink, you just have them mix prison pink with one of the whites, that tones it down. Give The Drakes Camo Customs a call, Jake can explain all of that to you in more detail.

Interesting!!!
    For now the sadclown pink method will do.

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond
    Hello all. i don't post much on here just browse the F/S threads... anyway i somewhat remember there being a official/unofficial cigar shop.

i need some cigars for this weekend, my younger brother is getting married. looking for a good suggestion for a smoke. we don't smoke cigars often so something lighter would be preferred, and cheap lol cheap is always good. any help from y'all?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Hello all. i don't post much on here just browse the F/S threads... anyway i somewhat remember there being a official/unofficial cigar shop.

i need some cigars for this weekend, my younger brother is getting married. looking for a good suggestion for a smoke. we don't smoke cigars often so something lighter would be preferred, and cheap lol cheap is always good. any help from y'all?

You need an Acid Kuba Kuba. Trust me, they are delicious. If you are in line for more of an epic smoke, please try an Acid Extra Ordinary Larry. I would also not hesitate to get a Tabak Especial.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    For a wedding, assuming you want a traditional (un-flavored) cigar, go with the Vega Fina white box TORO. Its very mild, very easy to smoke, won't make you sick from excessive nicotine and its modestly priced.

VC, or VICTOR CALVO cigars are another recommendation, they are being discontinued so asking for a 20% discount will probably get you that discount, maybe 25% if you pay cash green money.

Pit Stop Smoke Shop's 1101 Cigar Lounge
    1101 W. Lincoln Hwy
    Schererville, IN

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond
    Sweet. i know the groom likes acid blonds or something like that. I'm up for anything though. i should be going up there either tomorrow or Friday.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts

"It's a boy" cigars are popular on the cheap side.

Also "It's a girl" are pretty popular among those that don't smoke often.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom