Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Actaeon, you better check as that model is discontinued.... the reason I don't have one of course....

Melensdad, actually all diabetics tend to have floating up's and down's in their blood sugar levels without food... Mine normally take place first thing in the morning and then I get a dip about noon... I knew something was up when my dip doesn't take place... either carbs aren't what they are suppose to be or I'm sick with something.. or the pump isn't working or maybe bad insulin... I don't play much with the carbs as I like the feeling of being even overall... The doses were right on before I got the flu but since I lost 20 pounds from the flu episode and have only put back on about 8 of it so far the doses are still a bit off.... Kinda playing the 2/3's of what it wants to give me thingy still....

Shouldn't matter if discontinued. Lifetime warranty. As long as Taurus is still around.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I

Taurus International Manufacturing Inc - Repair Policy Use

Super easy. Fill out the form online, print it and ship it in. You can check for updates online.

My desktop caught a virus. Need to take it to 3 dog net.
    after windows updated, a message said i needed to update the video player. Stupid stupid stupid.

My laptop musta glitched after a windows xp update, it won't go online.
    Its too old to fix.

So at present, no way to print.

I do need to get the desktop fixed, i have to make a newsletter soon.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    after windows updated, a message said i needed to update the video player. Stupid stupid stupid.

Its too old to fix.

Are you able you receive email on the puter?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

Its too old to fix.

Call taurus and explain the situation. You should be able to convince them to mail you a shipping label/paperwork.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Hitting like in the movie Heat?

One of my favorite shoutout scenes. Probably NSFW:
    [video=youtube_share;ZL9fnVtz_lc]http://youtu.be/ZL9fnVtz_lc[/video]

As for the pump gun, like any other, if it's still under warrantee it's better to let the factory take care of it. Unless of course it's Century Arms:
    All though, century has gotten better over the years.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Laptop and desktop will not connect to a network.

I will get a bro to print one.

I wonder if i have the box

You will have to fill out the info online then print out two copies. I was going to suggest that I would print it out and mail it tomorrow to you and you would have it by Friday, but it asked for the serial number before going to the next step.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You will have to fill out the info online then print out two copies. I was going to suggest that I would print it out and mail it tomorrow to you and you would have it by Friday, but it asked for the serial number before going to the next step.
    I'll get my bro to do it.

Thanks for tryin

It won't let me rep.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    The Town had a pretty good shoutout too. Heat definitely takes it for me though, Val Kilmer with a shorty AR and Pachino with the FNC.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We just ate at Kowloon in Schererville (in the strip mall across from VonTobel). Good food and obscene portions. Not the cheapest Chinese restaurant around, but definitely the best IMO.

Oh, and the man in the booth behind me kept referring to our waitress as "Chinky" behind her back. He said stuff to his wife like "ask Chinky for some water when she comes back" or "tell Chinky we need boxes". :rolleyes:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ... and the man in the booth behind me kept referring to our waitress as "Chinky" behind her back. He said stuff to his wife like "ask Chinky for some water when she comes back" or "tell Chinky we need boxes". :rolleyes:

Not sure if he was an old guy but my dad fought over there in WWII. Was off the coast of Japan when Kamakazis were targeting his ship, his head was burned from the flames of one of the planes that flew so close to his head he got burned as it crashed in the ocean right behind his gun position. His ship was the most destroyed Destroyer in the history of the US Navy that never sank. They were up and down the Orient and from Alaska to Australia. He held his grudge against the Japanese until the day he died because of the amount of flak his ship took, the number of times he almost died. Went to the Hiroshima ground zero memorial and walked out with a group who were all in tears, dad said "should have done it again" and walked away.

So maybe the guy behind you has some story about the Chinese in his history? Maybe he was in Korea, as we fought the North Koreans who were backed by the Chinese.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    We just ate at Kowloon in Schererville (in the strip mall across from VonTobel). Good food and obscene portions. Not the cheapest Chinese restaurant around, but definitely the best IMO.

Oh, and the man in the booth behind me kept referring to our waitress as "Chinky" behind her back. He said stuff to his wife like "ask Chinky for some water when she comes back" or "tell Chinky we need boxes". :rolleyes:

I had my leftovers from Flat Top Grill. Kowloon sounds good

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom