bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    :shady:

morning.

I just had a brief, very strong, dizzy spell. That was weird. Luckily I was in bed already. I think I'll get up now and go operate some heavy machinery. Maybe pilot a plane.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    The trigeminal Nueralgia has been acting up here and there for the last 3-4 weeks, it hasn't been bad yet, just a couple of 15-20 minute flare-ups every day or two. Except yesterday I had a good, by good I mean bad, one from 0830(my bed time) until almost 1300. It fianally eased up right before I was going to pop a Vicodin and Valium and call off work. So I was able to get to bed and work last night. Last night it started flaring up at 0300, then it would go away after a minute. It kept happening every hour, with each "flare-up" lasting a little bit longer until I got off work.

5 minutes into my drive home, it hit pretty hard, I actually pulled over for about 20 minutes until I realized I had to suck it up and drive home, or I'd be sitting at the plaza on the toll road all day. This ucks.

may break down and pop some pills, but don't like to take them on days I have to work. I think I'm gonna give it 30 minutes, if it doesn't ease up, I'm gonna pop some pills and call in sick.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I just got a call from Ball State University in regards to a job I applied for 2 months ago. They want me to interview for it:rockwoot:. The funny thing is, it is for a job that I did as a student for BSU. I think I have a good shot at landing it, it would be a dream job if I got it. On the down side, I would become another of the college parasites surviving off of the huge influx of students going to college on loans. I think I would be able to live with it, lol.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I just got a call from Ball State University in regards to a job I applied for 2 months ago. They want me to interview for it:rockwoot:. The funny thing is, it is for a job that I did as a student for BSU. I think I have a good shot at landing it, it would be a dream job if I got it. On the down side, I would become another of the college parasites surviving off of the huge influx of students going to college on loans. I think I would be able to live with it, lol.

What is the job?

BTW, check the bourbon thread, I made some final comments about Makers Mark, Beer Barrel, Angels Envy and Temperance Traders.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm talking to matt now to see if he can get em transferred up to him... Their in state but thats a long way to drive for three receivers...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'm talking to matt now to see if he can get em transferred up to him... Their in state but thats a long way to drive for three receivers...

you could have them transferred to The Drakes Camo Customs, I think the owner will be coming to the next meet and shoot. He could call them in right there. Free Delivery and $10 transfers sound good.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So NIPSCO send me an email with a bar chart.

Effiecient Neighboor = 675 Kwh
    All Neighboors = 950 Kwh
    Me = 1283 Kwh

Followed by a list of links on how I can save energy.

*** NIPSCO I pay my bill on time and in full. So what it it to NIPSCO if I want to use 300,000 Kwh of power. So long as I pay for it.
    :xmad:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    So NIPSCO send me an email with a bar chart.

Effiecient Neighboor = 675 Kwh
    All Neighboors = 950 Kwh
    Me = 1283 Kwh

Followed by a list of links on how I can save energy.

*** NIPSCO I pay my bill on time and in full. So what it it to NIPSCO if I want to use 300,000 Kwh of power. So long as I pay for it.
    :xmad:
    Really??? I'm suprised you don't have DS and DD pedaling generators so you can watch OTA TV. :rofl:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It was $110 for 2100 rds and an ammo can.

.06 cents per round is the NEW normal price and with an ammo can that is actually not a bad deal for 2014 money.
    It's not the .03 cents per round we had 3 years ago when you could walk into Cabela's and take as much as you wanted.
    :crying:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Really??? I'm suprised you don't have DS and DD pedaling generators so you can watch OTA TV. :rofl:

Why?
    I'm not a greenie/energy conservation. I pay for power, company supplies it. If you want to charge me $$$$ for my power then do so and do not complain when I pay your price for the power that I use/waste/etc. This help lower your power usage crap they can shove it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom