• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    "It's a boy" cigars are popular on the cheap side.

Also "It's a girl" are pretty popular among those that don't smoke often.
    Both are advance notice, special order items. But they are bubble gun flavored :rolleyes:

That info is classified

Does that mean the traps are still sitting in the garage where I placed them?

BTW, even if the repairmen put in new aluminum soffits the raccoon problem is not eliminated. It may not get in there, but it will try, and can tear up more stuff. Trap it and haul it off and release it in the woods, or somewhere where it will not find its way back to your house. If its still hanging around, it will still try to get in. Your best bet is to remove the problem completely.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Gold Strike 3 packs for all the non smokers that will take 2 puffs and toss them. Not terribly bad tbh. But I concur with the Vega Fina white box.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooooo I don't normally like to sit and complain but I'm a bit miffed at a new restaurant I got coffee at today... It really tasted good but I requested black coffee and the dietetic sweetener on the side for me to add.... You would think they would have put two and two together when I requested it like this and would let me know that they added sugar or something to it before giving it to me..... **** went from 80 to 268 in record time and now I'm still pushing insulin and going to be on a no eat diet for the rest of the night..... This is really what I wanted for the evening.... End of rant...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    ya but I hate doing that... it like gives you a headache and a lot of time it over does the dosage so you immediately get on the roller coaster and overall it doesn't feel good.... I normally do the 20 to 35 carbs now and then eat again in a couple hours... small carbs throughout the day so this sugar spike is like oh crap...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My daughter does it all the time, she must not get the headache rush? As for the "roller coaster" with having a bolus drive you too low, then needed sugar to bump you up, again, she doesn't complain about that too often. It does happen from time to time, if she over-estimates the amount of carbohydrates she consumed, but generally its not a problem. Do you have a good handle on your carb to unit ratio? If so its a pretty straight forward calculation. But I know that my daughter can be more sensitive at certain parts of the day and less so during other parts of the day, so that needs to be accounted for when doing the calculations; not sure if you experience the same issues.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon, you better check as that model is discontinued.... the reason I don't have one of course....

Melensdad, actually all diabetics tend to have floating up's and down's in their blood sugar levels without food... Mine normally take place first thing in the morning and then I get a dip about noon... I knew something was up when my dip doesn't take place... either carbs aren't what they are suppose to be or I'm sick with something.. or the pump isn't working or maybe bad insulin... I don't play much with the carbs as I like the feeling of being even overall... The doses were right on before I got the flu but since I lost 20 pounds from the flu episode and have only put back on about 8 of it so far the doses are still a bit off.... Kinda playing the 2/3's of what it wants to give me thingy still....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom