• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, that's on my list now. You have a 17 as well, right?

No just two 16's. I prefer bolt actions when using a larger caliber, something about sliding the bolt forward and locking it in place just makes me more happy than just pulling a trigger. Not that the Scar 17 is not a beautiful piece of machinery, because it is. And the M1A will always have a special place in my heart. I just can't justify a Scar 17, I can't see past 400 yards without a scope, and the 5.56 does 400 yards just fine. If I am going past that, I'll take my Savage Model 10. And if I am going past 400 with a Semi Auto, I would rather have a M1A Supermatch than a Scar 17.

As an after thought, if I was going to be hunting with a .308 for say hogs, I would rather have the SCAR 17 because it is lighter weight and I can trek it farther without it getting heavy.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Sooooo I have finally beat the sugar content of the coffee this afternoon and it is dinner time..... Hooray...

Cotton candy with a 64 oz chaser?

Did you call the coffee shop? If nothing else, they should talk with staff so someone else doesn't suffer the same mistake.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Nice uk commercial. Reminds me of a live leak video. Guy is crossing the street he had the right of way. Card are starting to go also in the same direction where it of no where a car in the opposite lane, the one with a red light slams into the other cars n cause one of those car to run over the guy walking.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Nice uk commercial. Reminds me of a live leak video. Guy is crossing the street he had the right of way. Card are starting to go also in the same direction where it of no where a car in the opposite lane, the one with a red light slams into the other cars n cause one of those car to run over the guy walking.

WTF?!

MD, translation?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:facepalm:
    That is what I get for using the phone in the morning while on the train still alseep.

The UK video that acteon posted reminded me of a video I saw on the website liveleak.com several years back.
    The video is from a traffic light camera on an intersection.
    There is a person waiting for the WALK light to turn on so he can cross the road from west to east.
    The WALK light turns on and the person begins to cross the street. Several cars that were waiting for the green light also start to go (from west to east).
    The person is half-way across the road when a car (going from North to South) cross the intersection (that car missed the red light) and slams into a car going west to east. The force of the impact cause the west-to-east car to be tossed sideways into the person walk and off course kills the walker.

The walker did not see any of this as it was occuring behind me and he has his headphones on.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :facepalm:
    That is what I get for using the phone in the morning while on the train still alseep.

The UK video that acteon posted reminded me of a video I saw on the website liveleak.com several years back.
    The video is from a traffic light camera on an intersection.
    There is a person waiting for the WALK light to turn on so he can cross the road from west to east.
    The WALK light turns on and the person begins to cross the street. Several cars that were waiting for the green light also start to go (from west to east).
    The person is half-way across the road when a car (going from North to South) cross the intersection (that car missed the red light) and slams into a car going west to east. The force of the impact cause the west-to-east car to be tossed sideways into the person walk and off course kills the walker.

The walker did not see any of this as it was occuring behind me and he has his headphones on.
    Who hacked your account? That is way to coherent to be you.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I think the pain and pain meds are messing with me. I'm thinking of buying a second car, my dream car, a 1995-1997 Lincoln Towncar.
    good lord NO! those thing's are the devil! horrible air suspension (before lincoln made good air suspension) more electrical gremlins than a MG midget and, well, just save yourself a LOT of walking and don't buy one of those piles!!

if you must, please don't pay more than about six bucks for it, you'll need the rest for cab fare and repairs

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    good lord NO! those thing's are the devil! horrible air suspension (before lincoln made good air suspension) more electrical gremlins than a MG midget and, well, just save yourself a LOT of walking and don't buy one of those piles!!

if you must, please don't pay more than about six bucks for it, you'll need the rest for cab fare and repairs

lol, it would just be a second car, just something for fun. Not a daily driver or anything. Are there really that many issues with them? I've been looking into them for a few years, cause I always wanted one, and most just say good thinks about them. When did they make good air suspension? What years are best. I've actually seen 2 that peaked my interest, a 95 but the rear air suspension is bad, at least looking at the photos. The other is a 96, looks pretty clean.

I just want one I could get cheap, fix up, keep clean, cover up when not in use, drive to work and around town on nice days. Same as most people with high end sports cars or more expected "classics".

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    spiking my coffee with sugar yesterday and making me work my blood sugars back down all evening... well part of the day....

but I don't expect a GB cafe out of it... probably just a we are sorry....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom