• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    OK who here thinks that JEDI actually had 2 "old flames" in high school?

VOTE BELOW:
    A) NO F'in WAY
    b) Sure, they were Barbie dolls
    3) Only in his dreams
    D) Yes, but they were the ugly girls with mustaches
    5a) All of the Above
    5b) Both were raccoons of the female persuasion​

VI. It was all a heat-induced coma delerium

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, I was up there at Cabelas today..... didn't see you there....

I did get the deals I was looking for though...

Snap, don't mess with the yellow jackets because they sting you and it hurts, just saying...

I don't know what you guys are complaining about ? Northern Cali would have too much humidity... The time I spent in Palm Springs cali in June and July was awesome.... Dry, hot, no humidity, moon light pool time.... no insects.... great....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

I did get the deals I was looking for though...

Snap, don't mess with the yellow jackets because they sting you and it hurts, just saying...

I don't know what you guys are complaining about ? Northern Cali would have too much humidity... The time I spent in Palm Springs cali in June and July was awesome.... Dry, hot, no humidity, moon light pool time.... no insects.... great....

GB, I didn't even see him coming. I got home from work, changed into shorts and a tank top, opened the door to let the dogs out, and the little bastard got me on the back of the leg before I knew what hit me.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Father north from sactown is where you'll get a bit more humidity. The Sacramento valley is very hot and dry. You'd love the weather, but possibly not much else.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well Cali is a nogo State as they don't respect me at all.....

I mean with no ability to carry or own AR's, or tanks, or howitzers, or even lots of other cute toys.... I mean really who wants to waste a perfectly setup field of green for a bunch of old guys chasing golf balls around when you could be shooting clays out of the air on those fields....

I'm looking at Arizona..... Much more freedom and at almost anytime in the year you can drive about from one side of the state to the other and experience 50's or even snow and run to the other side of the state and be in the pool with 90's..... Who could ask for more..... and think of the blood sugars being much more even.... just think....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

My jedi powers hid me from you that is why. :)
    The trip to Cabela's I think is my last unless I order from their website/catalog and just ship to store.
    Otherwise it's a waste of my time trying to find/buy whatever it is I'm looking for at their retail store.

Too add insult to injury MidwayUSA has the PMAGs and Caldwell brass cacther on sale this weekend as well!
    Plus they have the "appleseed" shooting mat for $22 (sale) again as well.
    I'm debating on just ordering all of that online and going back to Cabela's to return what I did buy.

Still comparing to see what would be cheaper in the end.
    **sigh**

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Only thing stopping me from "pulling the trigger" so to speak is the $12 shipping they want to charge for all the stuff in my basket.
    Hum... I think I'm going to sleep on this.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Going out to breakfast this morning.

Taking the lovely Mrs_Bob out with me.

Not sure where we are going.

Only sure of a couple things:

It will be somewhere south of US30 so I'll remain in the safety zone.

It will be in an area where raccoons are not forced, against their will, to co-habitate with humans in homes built of LEGOS and decorated with the pink boxes of Barbies.​

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Going out to breakfast this morning.

Taking the lovely Mrs_Bob out with me.

Not sure where we are going.

Only sure of a couple things:

It will be somewhere south of US30 so I'll remain in the safety zone.

It will be in an area where raccoons are not forced, against their will, to co-habitate with humans in homes built of Pink LEGOS and decorated with the pink boxes of Barbies.​

Ftfy

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thought about going south of 30 today to go shooting but the gas prices went up friday and I didn't get fueled up before then... They will of course drop tomorrow when the holiday has officially ended.... I might just have to not answer the phone tomorrow afterall....

Jedi, it's all in the numbers....

Cabelas is here and you can walk in and purchase things immediately, or order it and have it shipped to the store for no shipping but everything you buy there will have a added 7% added to the stated price regardless....

Midwayusa will have more stuff but will have to be ordered and waited for and you will have to pay shipping on these items because your brother government workers over at the US Postal Service have to be paid a lot to deliver the stuff to your door... LOL... You won't pay tax on th stuff though so you need to compare the tax to the shipping and decide which is better.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom