• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I've got some cigar boxes that look to be right about the same size. In fact, I use cigar boxes to sort/store my reloading brass. Reminds me I need to go box begging at the clubhouse soon. I don't have any empty boxes left and it's not reloading season yet.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Cigar boxes are awesome storage for random little things, and also make whatever you put in there smell pleasant.

Like the 686 I got that came in a "cigar box" Smelled real nice:rockwoot:

20140209_212213_zps1e3bdfa9.jpg

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Unless I missed it, where sid you decide to go work at?

Right now I am the Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Gray's Total Green Energy Solutions Inc. But that could change when my drug and background check get to Republic Services hands. I have been offered the job at Republic, but I didn't want to sit around for 3 weeks waiting. Which is nice that I can see what this other job is all about in the mean time. You just never know.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sister flew in from London for the weekend. She is staying with our friends in Chicago so I went up there early this morning, left my sister and my friend and I went out in his new Tesla. I've been to the showroom, played with them, but never spent any appreciable amount of time in one before. Faster than any Ferrari that I've ever driven, and its a big 4 door sedan. Comfortable. And the technology is simply astounding with only 2 buttons on the entire car. 1 to open the glove box, the other to turn on the emergency flashers. Everything else is touch screen. Live internet streaming while driving, live traffic congestion, live satellite, HD radio, XM radio, the car is also a wi-fi hotspots for itself and your other devices, and everything can also be controlled from your iPhone too!

About the only thing I just can't like is the range. It goes about 265 miles between re-charges and it re-charges at a rate of about 30 miles per hour of charge time. There are rapid charge stations in a FEW selected spots in the Chicago area, mostly the North shore areas.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Sister flew in from London for the weekend. She is staying with our friends in Chicago so I went up there early this morning, left my sister and my friend and I went out in his new Tesla. I've been to the showroom, played with them, but never spent any appreciable amount of time in one before. Faster than any Ferrari that I've ever driven, and its a big 4 door sedan. Comfortable. And the technology is simply astounding with only 2 buttons on the entire car. 1 to open the glove box, the other to turn on the emergency flashers. Everything else is touch screen. Live internet streaming while driving, live traffic congestion, live satellite, HD radio, XM radio, the car is also a wi-fi hotspots for itself and your other devices, and everything can also be controlled from your iPhone too!

About the only thing I just can't like is the range. It goes about 265 miles between re-charges and it re-charges at a rate of about 30 miles per hour of charge time. There are rapid charge stations in a FEW selected spots in the Chicago area, mostly the North shore areas.
    So what you are telling us is you can drive if from the backseat while being shot at like James Bond......PERFECT for driving in chicago!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom