• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    At da NWI INGO Clubhouse. Plan to be here until 1 or maybe a bit later.

Probably won't make it in here tomorrow, at least not for very long. Taking off to North Carolina to haul Melen, and a truckload of college "junk" back to Wake Forest. She is starting her 2nd year there but going in as a Junior. As of now she still intends to spend $$$ for 4 years, and now is contemplating being a Triple Major (originally Pre-Law/Political Science and Classics, but now may add Health & Exercise Science)

If she becomes CEO of Republic one day....:faint:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Bacon sounds good.... and has no carbs.....

Just saying..... it's a bit late to be working in the harbor today.....

oh well.....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Carry on IVY TECH GARY campus?

Melen needs to go to IVY TECH's Gary campus to take a state administered test tomorrow morning. I'm driving her there, dropping her off for the test, then running some errands and coming back to pick her up. Is there a day care center or any other reason that might make the Gary campus a NO GO area?

Honestly I'm not planning to get out of the car, so I should be OK to just drop off/pick up. But as I've never been there I'd like some confirmation that its not a Gun Free/Criminal Empowerment Zone.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Carry on IVY TECH GARY campus?

Melen needs to go to IVY TECH's Gary campus to take a state administered test tomorrow morning. I'm driving her there, dropping her off for the test, then running some errands and coming back to pick her up. Is there a day care center or any other reason that might make the Gary campus a NO GO area?

Honestly I'm not planning to get out of the car, so I should be OK to just drop off/pick up. But as I've never been there I'd like some confirmation that its not a Gun Free/Criminal Empowerment Zone.

As far as I know, carrying a firearm there is against the rules but not against the law. I didn't carry (even CC) because I was afraid of losing my job. I think the worst they can do is ask you to leave.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    As far as I know, carrying a firearm there is against the rules but not against the law. I didn't carry (even CC) because I was afraid of losing my job. I think the worst they can do is ask you to leave.

Rules are not laws, I'll be neither a student nor an employee so the rules will have little affect upon me. Like I said, I'm not even planning to leave the car, just drop off my demon spawn for about 2 hours and then pick her back up after her test is completed and I've finished running my errands.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Rules are not laws, I'll be neither a student nor an employee so the rules will have little affect upon me. Like I said, I'm not even planning to leave the car, just drop off my demon spawn for about 2 hours and then pick her back up after her test is completed and I've finished running my errands.
    Still bitter about the recent shopping huh? :):

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Tell Melen that if it's in the south building (S in front of the room number), it will probably be hot because they have been having trouble with the air in that building. If I were her, I'd dress cool and take a sweater or a hoodie just in case.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Still bitter about the recent shopping huh? :):

How could you tell :dunno:

Tell Melen that if it's in the south building (S in front of the room number), it will probably be hot because they have been having trouble with the air in that building. If I were her, I'd dress cool and take a sweater or a hoodie just in case.
    Message relayed.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Can I shoot it? :rockwoot:

280BD90D-1509-46C5-8F2A-4104E387B180_zpsz3gyauar.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter