Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    If it has bad sectors, your pain will be ongoing. Run a scan disk with all the options checked and reboot before you go to sleep.

I reloaded some mosin ammo that I want to try.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Got mags and speed loaders loaded for sunday.... but I think I might be hitting a range saturday for a hour or so beforehand...

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    across the thin red line but sure fire in lynwood is great. depending on what you're looking to get done either danny or john-o are phenominal. heard good things about tainted skin in crown point too, but haven't been myself.

Tainted Skin in Crown Point is definitely one of the cleanest shops I have ever been in.
    I have had work done by Luke, Ryan, and lots by Rob.
    Thanks guys I'll checkout tainted skin

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I'll try to make my first M&S but not holding my breath.

I do have a TON of posts to donate though. Might have a sheet of plywood as well, gotta check the junk garage, haven't even turned the lights on in there for a while.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Today I accepted the position of Social Media Marketing and Sales Coordinator. Literally 15 minutes later I got another call and was asked to interview at Republic Services at their call center. Never hurts to entertain an interview.

Ah oh..... could there be some Republic customers bound to get Sadclowned? :laugh:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    i'm just gonna leave this riiiiight heeeeere ;)

best-photos-of-the-week-68_zps3881b12b.jpg

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Anyone know any good clean tattoo parlors in the area?
    As Kevin said, Daniel and John-o at Sure Fire are phenomenal. I've known both of them 10+ years and always refer people to them. Joey's work that I've seen is pretty awesome as well.

I've seen a lot of excellent work out of Tainted Skin also. I don't know any of the artists there, however. I was in there a couple months ago to get some captive beads changed in my earrings and new jewelry overall. I was very impressed with the overall cleanliness of the shop and the level of helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. They are definitely on my short list of shops to go to.

It's always a good idea to check out a few different shops and artists. There may be something about someone's work that you don't like that someone else absolutely loves, and vice-versa.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    There used to be a small gun shop a mile or two to west on the same road. That has been at least 4-5 years ago.

been closed for a while. the building is a pizza king now.

There's a place in Mount Ayr too... Gunslingers... I tried calling and stopped by after a landfill run but no answer and they looked closed down. :dunno:

don't know about this one. i know who the owner is, but don't know if he's still running. there's a guy in lake village that has his ffl and usually a small inventory on hand, almost bought and old h & r break-top revolver from him but didn't want to constantly be tracking down 32 smith ammo.. iirc, melensdad has posted about dealing with him in the past.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom