hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    KFC

My hi-point has a new home and is no longer MY hi-point.

oh jeez, am i going to have to refer to it as ERIC'S hi-point every time i am in this thread... if so, the first thing i'm going to do is jam it down the front of my pants and dance the twist. should i record iit?

oh, and nice to meet you today.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    oh jeez, am i going to have to refer to it as ERIC'S hi-point every time i am in this thread... if so, the first thing i'm going to do is jam it down the front of my pants and dance the twist. should i record iit?

You won't if and only if you put a hello kitty sticker on it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Pics or we don't believe you since your are just our brother from a different daddy which mamma says ain't right in da head living out in red red neck land newton county. ;)

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

Man, I do that everytime I buy a gun.
    :rofl: jk

Nice to meet you too.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Any NASCAR fans here in NWI? I like to watch but I admit I don't know anything about it. Used to go to races as a kid about 15 years ago... Looking to make watching bit more interesting... Pm me if you would like to also...

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Picked up a 10/22 with exactly 13 rounds thru it, a bx25 mag, factory mag, cheap walmart case and 283 rds of cci ammo for $200 today. Feeling pretty good about that :-)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The kidney stone is gone. At least most of the pain is gone.

It must have been small because I didn't feel it pass. My back is somewhat less sore than it was yesterday, which is a good sign. Sign that life is returning back to normal.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I had some routine outpatient testing done on Friday at Community Hospital, was sluggish all day due to the procedure but then Saturday I woke up and wasn't feeling recovered. In retrospect the kidney stone was my problem on Saturday, probably also Friday afternoon/evening too. There should have been no real aftereffects from the testing so I'm blaming a bad 36 hours on the kidney stone.

Still a bit sore from the stone, feels like I got kicked in the back, but its a whole lot better than yesterday.

Oh, and Jedi, the tests showed what the doctors suspected. I'm apparently pretty healthy so I'll be around for a while to keep your thug-self on the straight and narrow.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Melensdad, sorry to hear of your pain... hope you feel better soon...

On another note I actually shot some 22LR on some steel spinners yesterday out of the little Ruger MKII and it felt good..... but can't do that all that much with how expensive those 22's are.... Got to sit down and reload some more 6 dollar 50 round boxes of 9mm and 38 special for next weekend..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom