• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Yup, we had a couple orders of them. Its a puffy donut, with about a 1/2 pound of powdered sugar sprinkled over it. So much powdered sugar that its covering the floors, tables and people.

We ate them at Cafe Dumonde, its been serving them 24 hours a day since 1834. I presumed they shut down during hurricanes?

Went back to get another glass of bourbon, love the benefits of staying on a club floor in hotels. I could have stayed there and drank all I could consume for free but I brought it back to the room. Just one glass, about 3 fingers full.

Heading out to dinner soon.

I was there for Katrina, they were open. At least shortly after it all happened.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So its your fault!!! :laugh:

Careful down there. My buddy got hit over the head and mugged down there.

We almost got run down by 3 mounted patrol officers last night. I saw them galloping straight at us, shouted out 3, yes 3 warnings but Melen froze, 2 guys in front of her did the same. My wife helped push them all to the curb and one of the guys said "dude, good call dude" to me in a drunken slur.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    work sucks. On the plus side however, my friend gave me a CAO Brazil to try. It's a lot stronger cigar than I usually smoke, but still very smooth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom