• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    'Haskins' convictions on both misdemeanor and felony counts are connected to a sexual fetish in which he pulled out spark plug wires on public vehicles. He told police he then sat inside the vehicles and masturbated while attempting to start the engines.'

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    'Haskins' convictions on both misdemeanor and felony counts are connected to a sexual fetish in which he pulled out spark plug wires on public vehicles. He told police he then sat inside the vehicles and masturbated while attempting to start the engines.'
    would put a damper on his day had he tried that with your truck or mine :):

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The 1967 Jeepster runs again!!!

Now that it has a new fuel pump.

Only 1 bloody knuckle. Took about 90 minutes to remove the old fuel pump, then install the new fuel pump, connect up all the hoses, reinstall the heat guard and put the air filter back into place. I think it was Darkkevin and Lonehoosier who both diagnosed the problem over the internet many months ago. Finally got around to actually fixing it. Replacement pump cost all of about 30 bucks, small tube of liquid gasket was about $3.

Pumped the gas pedal a couple times (its a mechanical fuel pump) and turned the key, fired right up. As is typical, it died moments later. It take a bit of time to warm up the old Dauntless V6 engine. But once it was warm it ran well.

Drove to Beecher for a run to Buddy's Drive-Thru, I got their deep fried pickle chips. YUMMY!

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Im thinking about having a nwi ingo blood drive, would anyone be interested? My mom works for the red cross and I guess they are low on blood. Figured id see if you guys would be interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom