• Status
    Not open for further replies.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    How long ago were you there? We went near to when it first opened, and we swore we'd never go back. Then black label (he's been quiet lately) said it had changed and was muc better. Earlier this year we went back, he was right. Now we've headed there specifically a few times. One of those times we were headed to Wakarusa, IN to pick up a new transmission. (I like saying Wakarusa).
    I was right about something? That doesn't happen often. I love Industrial Revolution, I'm glad you two gave it another chance.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Well well, speak of the devil. hi black label!

I like the buffalo chicken flat bread at IR. I spaced on saying it earlier when I mentioned Wakarusa, but on that stop I went to the ladies room, and when I was washing my habds I found a spent 45 casing on the ground. No, it wasn't mine, we hadn't gone to the range before hand.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Well well, speak of the devil. hi black label!

I like the buffalo chicken flat bread at IR. I spaced on saying it earlier when I mentioned Wakarusa, but on that stop I went to the ladies room, and when I was washing my habds I found a spent 45 casing on the ground. No, it wasn't mine, we hadn't gone to the range before hand.
    I remember that you sent me a pic. I absolutely love the welded nachos, but I might be biased because I'm a welder!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Ava is finally asleep. I think the thunder shirt helped. I put it on extra tight. I was in Orland for hockey. They had trees and branches everywhere. I got home and the deck furniture was on the lawn. That was a big one.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I stayed up for almost 30 hours. Laid down around 7pm and missed the whole thing. Looking out the window, seems it was pretty windy out there. Branches down, potted plants snapped or knocked over, sunflowers got mowed down, kiddy pool is gone (empty) and my grill is laying face down on the deck stairs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom