Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Sadclown got it, and it was a good analogy. He doesn't hate kids; he just thinks they are annoying. I don't hate Independence day or what it stands for; I just think it's annoying.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sadclown got it, and it was a good analogy. He doesn't hate kids; he just thinks they are annoying. I don't hate Independence day or what it stands for; I just think it's annoying.

Don't let her fool you guys, I really do hate kids... I tolerate them sometimes only to further my own goals.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    That's what I thought Sadclown, but I was going to wait for you to clarify your position on the matter... LOL...

I don't mind kids except in two cases.....

When I take the wife out for dinner and am paying out 20 dollars or more for it and the experience of the restaurant I am in and the table next to us has screaming kids the entire time we are there... and

when you pay good money to go to a theater and you are watching a R rated film with all the must see stuff in it like action, shooting scene's blowing stuff up, horror, and lots of nudity and sex and the place is crawling with kids.... The 3 and 4 year olds are behind you screaming all the way through the movie so loud that you can't hear the explosions and then the 10 year old kids and up are constantly using the light app on their phone to walk back and forth in the isles and talking on their phones etc.... That is when I can't stand kids otherwise they are fine....

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Along with the dehumidifier you should run a few fans over the wet spots. The dehumidifier removes moisture in the air it will eventually remove it from the floor/walls but only as fast as evaporation will allow and concrete takes forever to release moisture. By moving air over the surface of the concrete you drop the vapor pressure and pull the water into the air quicker, making the dehumidifier more efficient.

It's science, man.

Thanks! I ran a shop-vac over the real wet spots. I was looking at those nice shop blowers when I bought the dehumidifier, the wallet couldn't bare it though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom