• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I hate the fourth of July, and the weeks surrounding it. I'm going to have dogs barking constantly, jumping in my lap, and sleeping on top of me for the next month. Oh, and the best part is that they won't want to go out to potty because of all the boom booms going on, so they'll do it in the house. :rolleyes: Did I mention I hate the fourth of July?

We have one dog that just hates fireworks and thunder. Need to keep the pills to calm her down and the thunder coat didn't do a thing.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    For whatever it is worth, if anyone sees these SPECIFIC bottles of bourbon locally please let me know:

W.L. Weller 12
    Old Forester Birthday Bourbon
    Jefferson OCEAN: Aged at Sea
    Widow Jane
    Hancocks Presidents Reserve

Ocean is highly allocated. Ill see if we have any around here. As for the rest. Ever seen them.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I hate the fourth of July, and the weeks surrounding it. I'm going to have dogs barking constantly, jumping in my lap, and sleeping on top of me for the next month. Oh, and the best part is that they won't want to go out to potty because of all the boom booms going on, so they'll do it in the house. :rolleyes: Did I mention I hate the fourth of July?

So un-american you are and a gun owner. No wonder Hillary is right you are a terrorst and should be watched very closely. :rofl:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

She hates America like I hate kids.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Send Alan at AA optics a PM or post in his forum. He will tell you what you want to know. He will also price match.

I'd have to look mine up, but I don't think that's the one I have.
    Have you shot Black Betty? I think she's wearing a 4-16..... dang it. I'd have to look the info up.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.

I like the fourth if July. The only thing I don't like is that the softball league my daughter is in scheduled her tournament for July 5, a lot of parents are pi**ed off about that.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    The whole you hate America like Sadclown hates kids thing but surely you don't dislike what America really stands for....

Actaeon, You have a Viper which is a much more expensive scope than this one is.... yours is expected to be nice... lol...

This is just going on my 5.56 Mossberg MVP as a beat around varmint gun for prairie dogland... but I still don't want my head and eye's to hurt after spending three days in field looking through this and the other two scoped rifles continuously...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom