• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Anyone interested in a Springfield XD 4" with OD frame and Tungston Cerakoted slide? I have a buddy selling one, $450, comes with box, 2 magazines, a box of FMJ's, and all the XD Gear. It was not used much, but he found a dog that he has to have.

Thought I would give the NWI guys the first shot before I list it up tomorrow.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Does anyone know any good lumber stores around? Someone needs to tell some of these NWI businesses about the internet and google. Where do the cabinet makers go?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Does anyone know any good lumber stores around? Someone needs to tell some of these NWI businesses about the internet and google. Where do the cabinet makers go?

Back in the day, I used to work in the Big R store in Portage in the lumber dept. and the joke was that we sold railroad lumber, you could make a round house out of the curved boards.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I'm looking for some mahogany or some nice hardwood. They only mention construction grade stuff. Do they have a hardwood room? BTW I already bought an xd this weekend.

Back in the day, I used to work in the Big R store in Portage in the lumber dept. and the joke was that we sold railroad lumber, you could make a round house out of the curved boards.
    I don't know how some of the stuff gets through QC.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I'm looking for some mahogany or some nice hardwood. They only mention construction grade stuff. Do they have a hardwood room? BTW I already bought an xd this weekend.

Might have to look in Chicago for the good stuff and have Jedi bring it home on the train for you.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

It is not exactly a room, but yes, they do have displays and samples. At least they did last time I was there.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Is it Schilling Lumber in ST John on RT 41 south of lake Central High School?

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    We were out on the bike one day and I recall seeing a place on 2 that had a 5.11 sign. Couldn't tell you the name of the place though, only that it is east of 4!.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom