• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I knew a guy that got his jollies from women sneezing.
    His favorite was paying women to lay naked on top of him and sneeze stright up.
    I've never heard someone describe something with more enthusiasm and passion than listening to him talk about women sneezing.
    It was really creepy...

Good night.

I knew a young lady who used to take this older gentleman out in public while he wore a diaper. She basically just humiliated him and treated him like a baby in front of people, and that was his whole deal. He reportedly did not engage in sexual behavior at all by this point....this was how he got off.

Funny thing was, he was a fairly prominent person in his industry, was quite wealthy, and he paid her REALLY well. People are a mess.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    You'll still vote...

No, Mokena IL area. It happened in Morris IL on Route 6.

Wakes suck. Stupid work, I can go to the funeral. I have to sit here and twiddle my thumbs.

Morris is my old stomping grounds. Lived off the RT 80 Iron Bridge in Joliet a long time ago. Sorry to hear about your friend.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I knew a young lady who used to take this older gentleman out in public while he wore a diaper. She basically just humiliated him and treated him like a baby in front of people, and that was his whole deal. He reportedly did not engage in sexual behavior at all by this point....this was how he got off.

Funny thing was, he was a fairly prominent person in his industry, was quite wealthy, and he paid her REALLY well. People are a mess.

Sad but true.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Man I'm tired. Took a call out for work at 8:00 Wednesday night in goshen. Finished the job at 5:30 Thursday morning, drove back to valpo to start my regular shift. Got off at 3:30 and napped for 2 hours. Gotta love overtime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom