• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    my shoulder and foot are burning now, bring back the heat..... although I would appreciate a dry heat but heat is better than cold definitely...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I believe it is a different calculation. Everyone is trying to come up with the next windchill. I forgot why, something is not figured into windchill.

Good acting? What's that?

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I need me a Gothic... They are becoming rare breed at the strip club. Evertime I ask for one they never there. Then I have to move onto thick white girls. Always a few there. But none with c section scars

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I need me a Gothic... They are becoming rare breed at the strip club. Evertime I ask for one they never there. Then I have to move onto thick white girls. Always a few there. But none with c section scars
    Obviously you're going to the wrong strip clubs if you want the thick white girls with c-section scars. All the low-brow strip clubs I've been too, all the girls look like they've been strung out on crack for yeeeeaaarrrsssss.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Obviously you're going to the wrong strip clubs if you want the thick white girls with c-section scars. All the low-brow strip clubs I've been too, all the girls look like they've been strung out on crack for yeeeeaaarrrsssss.

Speaking of strip clubs on Saturdays when I go to downtown in the early hours of the morning I see one called The Factory off I-94 but I have NEVER see any cars their or if it is open. I've traveled at various times of the day and have never seen it open. Is it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom