• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    8-4? Do you not take a lunch, or is your workplace old school enough that you spend 8 hours in the office, including lunch, and get paid as if you worked the full 8? Or are you salary and this is irrelevant? Or did you give your boss this gg face we hear so much about from Pinky and you just do whatever the hell you want?

I take a one hour lunch. I work at a law firm and staff members work a 35 hour full time week. I WISH I could do whatever the hell I want there! I do get away with some stuff, but unfortunately the GG look does not work on everyone. Jedi is a big sissy, you have have to keep that in mind. The GG look does come in handy when I want people to stay the eff out of my way, or not sit by me on the train.

Also, I typed all this on my phone.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    And judging by the fact NO ONE has even commented either way about the GG face, it must be true. Or, they don't ever see it. :dunno: I don't use it all the time.

Jedi, would you like to tell the story, or shall I?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And judging by the fact NO ONE has even commented either way about the GG face, it must be true. Or, they don't ever see it. :dunno: I don't use it all the time.

You please i have a massive headache right now that i suspect is going to turn into a mirgane.
    F*************** chinese food i suspect.
    Knew it was too good to be true.
    Someone shoot the sun to make it dark.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

One of you, please do. I always chalked it up to jedi gibberish and weird abbreviation.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    You please i have a massive headache right now that i suspect is going to turn into a mirgane.
    F*************** chinese food i suspect.
    Knew it was too good to be true.
    Someone shoot the sun to make it dark.

Get some caffeine in (green tea is great if you hate coffee), get the meds going, and commence hiding out.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    @ Andy219 ( whenever he wakes up)

I know you sold a Taurus PT709 Slim recently, I'm looking to sell mine soon ( or trade for a M&P Shield 9) and was curious what you got for it? I know you had it in a Package with Holster and Ammo, Mine will just be the gun and factory mags with case. Thanks. Pm me if you would rather answer that way.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Finally found his Classified. It sold for 350 with all the extras and that thing look like it was never fired. Mine was bought new when They first came out and Ive put roughly 2k rds through it. Would I be crazy to ask between 250-300?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Mmmmn,Chinese food. My head doesn't hurt, but my belly does. Not wanting to be hungry in an hour, I ate too much. Oh well, I guess I'll go see what's in the fridge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom