• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tangero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    Lake County

I was hearing about that the other day from a friend. Kinda strange (to put it lightly)

Anyway,

attachment.php

Here's what I've got. Still interested? 3 PMAG Gen 2s with Tapco dust covers and Ranger plates (I can remove/paint over the red stripe if you'd like and will include the standard floorplates) and 65 5.56 casings

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    You (or whoever) can either drive to University Park and take Metra in, or drive to EC and take the South shore in.

I'm usually on the 7:03, but sometimes I get a little crazy and catch the 6:46. I work 8-4.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Good God, you typed THAT much on a phone? :faint:

Almost always. I hate sitting at computers. That was my job for long enough to know I don't want to do it unless absolutely necessary.

Only problem with the phone is I might accidentally proposition someone for sex. Again.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    You (or whoever) can either drive to University Park and take Metra in, or drive to EC and take the South shore in.

I'm usually on the 7:03, but sometimes I get a little crazy and catch the 6:46. I work 8-4.

8-4? Do you not take a lunch, or is your workplace old school enough that you spend 8 hours in the office, including lunch, and get paid as if you worked the full 8? Or are you salary and this is irrelevant? Or did you give your boss this gg face we hear so much about from Pinky and you just do whatever the hell you want?

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    8-4? Do you not take a lunch, or is your workplace old school enough that you spend 8 hours in the office, including lunch, and get paid as if you worked the full 8? Or are you salary and this is irrelevant? Or did you give your boss this gg face we hear so much about from Pinky and you just do whatever the hell you want?
    she works 35 hrs/week full time

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    she works 35 hrs/week full time

Not bad. I guess I've never worked for someone else and put in less than 40/full time, always with the stupid lunch time that I always worked through anyway.

I've always wanted to do three-12s or four-10s but could never swing it.

As an aside, since she's your wife, can you confirm if the gg face is as scary as we've been led to believe?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I've been told by Bob to post here, so I'll defer to his wisdom

Anyway, I've got 3 Troy Battlemags, 3 non-window PMAGs, and 4 Lancer L5's (not AWM) I'm trying to get rid of as a part of my quest to have one primary type of mag for my rifles (Lancer L5 AWMs). I'm selling the Troys and PMAGs for $10 each and the Lancers for $12. The plan is to drop them off at the cigar lounge (apparently this is SOP around here). Prices are moderately negotiable

I also have .30-06 (43), 5.56 (65), and 8mm Mauser (92) brass available to anyone who wants it, no charge. It's nothing I can really make money on, but I'm sure giving it to a reloader is a far better destination than the trash can at Winamac

Cheers!

I had to dig back for this post, because I saw a new face and checked his profile, and realized he used the words "bob" and "wisdom" in the same sentence without the phrase "lack of" or something to that effect. This is clearly a shill account trying to build credibility/drum up business for da clubhouse and its owner, and should be banhammered.

Shame on you, Bob. To think that someone like you somehow managed to have such a nice, well balanced young woman in your daughter simply boggles the mind. Your wife must be your better 97%.

:p

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I was hearing about that the other day from a friend. Kinda strange (to put it lightly)

Anyway,

attachment.php

Here's what I've got. Still interested? 3 PMAG Gen 2s with Tapco dust covers and Ranger plates (I can remove/paint over the red stripe if you'd like and will include the standard floorplates) and 65 5.56 casings

do you still have the other lancers?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

Tangero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    Lake County
    that is why i am wondering if they will work in the SCAR, the SCAR only takes mil spec'd mags, such as other lancers, troy battlemags, or the Gen 3 Pmags, or standard GI mags.

I could bring one in for you to try out and you could get back to me if you want the rest. How's that sound?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom