• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    What did you miss... nothing... but we both know what your Wife missed... ha ha we will see her out for the next class I am sure... Florida weather from May to September plain sucks... and the bugs are Ginormous!!!! (yes Jedi, even the TICKS) :)

She missed out big time. She refused to believe that Disneyworld could be awful, but now has been swayed not to return until the kids are older and less in need of our help to keep from dying.

Luckily I didn't see any swamp spiders, but I did have a giant boa of some sort sneak up on us while our kids were on a playground.

Regardless, "90 and 90" is just too hot and sticky for me. I'm still sweating, as I think my body is convinced we're still in hell.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Sheep DOG.... Sheep DOG dangit... get that through your thick skull MelensDad... I think you SMOKE Sheep DIP!!!! :)
    Jedi see Text... I should be out there for at least part of the day on Saturday...

Wait what.....
    sheep_dip_scotch.jpg

Side note, anyone know a good speech pathologist for kids? We looked into one step but our son didn't qualify because he was only "slightly delayed". I'm not super worried about it, but kind of curious and we are looking into other options. Will be all out of pocket because insurance only covers it as result of injury.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I almost went back to edit it but then thought it would be better just to get it out of the way...

At least it's editable. I texted someone on a supply run for work that "I need some penis" instead of "I need some pens." Still take **** for that one occasionally. Android users, beware the Swype.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I would like to point out to the Swype developers that the phrases "cut a slit" and "cut a slut" have vastly different meanings, as long as we're on the subject.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom