• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I noticed it too, but I was waiting for Jedi to post up some photos of MegaBlocks or some other gibberish.

This is better:
    cigar-oasis-lounge-1.jpg

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Were so short on people. They just fired 2 more dispatchers at work, now were even shorter. Forced overtime is the new norm, may not be able to attend the youth shoot, unfortunately won't know until June 20th. Once I get off work, if they haven't told me, I just won't answer my phone if/when they call.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Were so short on people. They just fired 2 more dispatchers at work, now were even shorter. Forced overtime is the new norm, may not be able to attend the youth shoot, unfortunately won't know until June 20th. Once I get off work, if they haven't told me, I just won't answer my phone if/when they call.
    Aren't dispatchers under hours of service? Just work the six or seven days prior, then be off on federal rest for the event.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    We can work 9 hours without a fine, after 9 hours the rr gets fined, we can work up to 12 hours after which we face personal fines. We need 15 hours off, we can come to work with less then 15 hours off, but the rr gets fined. But earlier the. 12 hours and we get personally fined. Days in a row... No fines, they can work us 365 days straight and as long as we work less then 9 hours a day there's no fines.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sry jedi is at work wth very limited acces.
    In fact jedi will be working all weekends, sat and sun, in june exept fo youth day weekend.

Who apart from ghost is a membet of npccc.
    And will said member be at the steel plate shoot coming up.
    WD needs a favor.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    priced out of the market for similar guns

I agree. Walther is priced high given the competition.

So then explain to me why CZ is not more popular in the US. While more police and military use the CZ75 than Glock around the world, its hard to find a CZ75, or one of the variants in steel, alloy or plastic, in stock in a store in the US. And they are very reasonably priced.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I agree. Walther is priced high given the competition.

So then explain to me why CZ is not more popular in the US. While more police and military use the CZ75 than Glock around the world, its hard to find a CZ75, or one of the variants in steel, alloy or plastic, in stock in a store in the US. And they are very reasonably priced.

Because they are to heavy for the market of duty guns for most consumers. I hear it most the time when I show someone a CZ.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    A Griffith North-of-'Thuddy Thug walks into a hardware store and asks for a chain saw that will cut down 6 trees in one hour.

The salesman recommends the top of the line model and the Thug, suitably impressed, buys it.

The next day the ner'do'ell gangsta thug brings the chain saw back and says:

"This chain saw is defective. It would only cut down 1 tree and it took ALL DAMN DAY!"

The salesman takes the chain saw and starts it up to see what's wrong.

Then Jedi asked:
    "What's that noise?"

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I daily carry my P99 and absolutely love it. the decocker, weight, capacity.. just having a small issue with the mags right now... they are jamming halfway through

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I dont think the $599 I paid for mine several years ago from you guys was over priced... Better than the $749 and 3 days til it ships quote from Griffith store

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Forced OT is the norm where I work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom