Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Wow, that's a lot of drooling zombies.

I don't see drinking and carrying any differently than drinking and driving. That would mean a one-drink limit for me. YMMV

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    Shooting people is illegal, sober or drunk.
    Carrying is legal, sober or drunk.

I don't think having a beer or two will make you drunk.

I forgot to mention, live music around 6 PM

Sounds like a good time. I was not sure of legality. I just imaging someone with a LTCH and becoming intoxicated and not being able to completely secure their firearm. Not saying anyone here, I'm just being devil's advocate.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I would hope, if you come to the beer garden, that you have some fun, listen to some music, have a beer. And not become a belligerent drunk.
    Armed or not.

Tangero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    Lake County
    I've been told by Bob to post here, so I'll defer to his wisdom

Anyway, I've got 3 Troy Battlemags, 3 non-window PMAGs, and 4 Lancer L5's (not AWM) I'm trying to get rid of as a part of my quest to have one primary type of mag for my rifles (Lancer L5 AWMs). I'm selling the Troys and PMAGs for $10 each and the Lancers for $12. The plan is to drop them off at the cigar lounge (apparently this is SOP around here). Prices are moderately negotiable

I also have .30-06 (43), 5.56 (65), and 8mm Mauser (92) brass available to anyone who wants it, no charge. It's nothing I can really make money on, but I'm sure giving it to a reloader is a far better destination than the trash can at Winamac

Cheers!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Anyway, I've got 3 Troy Battlemags, 3 non-window PMAGs, and 4 Lancer L5's (not AWM) I'm trying to get rid of as a part of my quest to have one primary type of mag for my rifles (Lancer L5 AWMs). I'm selling the Troys and PMAGs for $10 each and the Lancers for $12. The plan is to drop them off at the cigar lounge (apparently this is SOP around here). Prices are moderately negotiable

I also have .30-06 (43), 5.56 (65), and 8mm Mauser (92) brass available to anyone who wants it, no charge. It's nothing I can really make money on, but I'm sure giving it to a reloader is a far better destination than the trash can at Winamac

Cheers!

Yes, the exchange can be made at the clubhouse.

Tangero is willing to leave the magazines at the clubhouse for anyone who can't meet up with him in person so the buyer can pick them up at his/her convenience and leave the money at the clubhouse for him to pick up. Of course, if you can meet up with him that is even better.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Oh yea Eric...sorry, no go on that wine. At least for now we aren't carrying in it IN.

Thanks, I tried Binny's too. I ended up ordering from the website. I hope it's here on time. I bought a Christmas present from them and the lost the order. I will be following up w/ them tomorrow. Shipping to IL.

Do you have the other varieties? I'd be a buyer.

Ohhh what was it and why not in Indian a
    :whistle:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I am not officially an expert at installing Surefire Muzzle breaks, took almost an hour, and there color wheel install guide is complete crap.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Anybody know a good dermatologist in the area (preferably affiliated with Franciscan Network)? I've got a patch of exzema or psoriasis or something that I need to get checked out.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219

Cheers!

Do the PMAGs have dust covers? If so I'd be interested. I'd take the 5.56 brass as well.
    Thanks, I tried Binny's too. I ended up ordering from the website. I hope it's here on time. I bought a Christmas present from them and the lost the order. I will be following up w/ them tomorrow. Shipping to IL.

Do you have the other varieties? I'd be a buyer.

:whistle:
    Yes we do...
    Cardinal's Crest Red
    Century Red and White
    Pas de Deux
    Passport Reserve '08
    Pinot Grigo
    Pinot Noir Reserve

Those are the ones listed in my book. As soon as I get my computer back I will let you know whats actually in stock. Which is your go-to store in the area?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom