Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Later today c Larry right now i have deal with....
    Family :xmad:

Just because I'm off doors not mean i want to do s******** and help.
    Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    No hurry. Enjoy the family and the holiday. Watch out for the skeeters.

SKEETSKEETSKEET.png

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I got out to do a little shooting this morning. I tried a few different 22lr varieties in my Savage FVSR, and I must say I am impressed with the CCI Blazers I got at Cabellas. They were noticeably more accurate than the Federal Bulk and Winchester M22s. My CCI Standard Velocity was a bit less accurate than the Blazers, but the sampling size was small enough to make it close. The M22s were by far the worst of the bunch.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I got out to do a little shooting this morning. I tried a few different 22lr varieties in my Savage FVSR, and I must say I am impressed with the CCI Blazers I got at Cabellas. They were noticeably
    \more accurate than the Federal Bulk and Winchester M22s. My CCI Standard Velocity was a bit less accurate than the Blazers, but the sampling size was small enough to make it close. The M22s were by far the worst of the bunch.

It's been probably 6 years since I've had any blazer 22's, but not for any reason other than I haven't seen em. They were once my favorite bulk round.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sorry, but I can't find demoning in my Webster Dictionary. Can you use it in a sentence?

Demo as in ripping out carpet in 3 rooms, ripping out the 1970s kitchen tile as well.
    But there must be some gods that love Jedi today cause my baby sister came by to help me.
    All that is left is cleaning out the gutters.
    New carpet goes in on Wed. Not sure if we are going to be volunteered to paint before then not sure.

Lol grandma had been gone for 3 years now but even in heaven she is still ordering us around.

It's been probably 6 years since I've had any blazer 22's, but not for any reason other than I haven't seen em. They were once my favorite bulk round.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Bought a couple more blueberry bushes today, the last big ones they had at Lowes. Brings us up to a total of 10 bushes, at least 4, maybe 5 different varieties for a bit of genetic diversity for cross pollination. Also picked up a new Plum tree, it will replace a cherry tree that was killed by the winter cold.

Have a couple more raised beds to rake smooth before they get planted. The garden just keeps on growing.

I want to make a permanent bed for strawberries but I'm not sure where I want to plant them.

Oh, and I need to get out and kill some more POISON IVY. Looks like I've got a good size crop of that growing this year. If I could harvest and sell it I'd certainly be rich. Its popping up everywhere this year. Much to my dismay. Thinking of getting some 'cuttings,' potting them in nice little pots and driving them up to Jedi's house to leave on his front porch as a surprise gift. I need to pay him back for the hug he gave me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom