• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I got all of our valley mowed, most of the back field.

The lovely Mrs_Bob was on her tractor and got the upper yard mowed, but didn't quite make it inside before the downpour.

We still have the dog yard and the guest house yard to mow, but those were both mowed less than a week ago so there is no urgency to get them cut.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE . . . the garden doesn't need to be watered. Our good Lord is taking care of that. And the temperature is supposed to drop so we can open the windows and sleep with a nice cool breeze.

ON THE BAD SIDE . . . the 6 yards of topsoil sitting on my driveway are turning into a big mud pile.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sadclownwp is a local member and (evil) salesman at Blythe's Valpo. Buying something from him was dubbed 'getting sadclowned' and later dubbed getting 'happyclowned.'

Am I Evil? I don't remember forcing anyone to buy anything they didn't want to, I just make them think buying a gun is their idea, the rest is up to them.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Anyone here interested in going to Deb's tomorrow morning possibly around 10ish?

I'm interested, but unable. Too much going on.

Am I Evil? I don't remember forcing anyone to buy anything they didn't want to, I just make them think buying a gun is there idea, the rest is up to them.

I'm sure Jeff Dahlmer thought he wasn't evil.

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    I may or may not go that early. Tomorrow is my only day off this week and i could use a little steam blown off at the range. I haven't decided if I'm going to go in the morning or afternoon. The only reason i was leaning towards morning is because i don't think it would be too occupied when they first open.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    So you are saying that I am evil?

If he is, does that mean he won't get outta Blythe's for less than 3 large next time he visits?

I'd actually be curious to know how many dollars worth of guns you've sold during your time at Blythe's. Someone might be driving a Ferrari because of you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom