Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, your the reason I'm looking at property in Arizona, this cold is really making me look on ebay for a new younger more robust body to replace this thing that hurts all the time...

Sorry GB but my castle looks better with snow on it.
    GRSnuechwanstein2560x1600.jpg

So bring back the snow!!! Northern chicago has snow yesterday morning. Too bad I did not get to see it.
    It was 'nice' cutting the jungle grass this morning in a sweater and never breaking a sweat.
    :rofl:

I can store that in my freezer for you at no charge.

:nono: I've already called dibs and he is bringing me some ground beef :drool:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Good god, no beer talk. Please. I have the most atrocious ****ing hangover. I'll hire someone to come smother me to death. $10....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    may 20, 2014 honor flight fundraiser

Having trouble with this message? View it online.
    Culver's Flavor of the Day Share
    Culver's of Highland, IN
    3950 Ridge Road
    Highland, IN 46322
    (219) 934-7900
    Flavor of the Day
    OUR MENU FLAVOR OF THE DAY CONNECT FIND US
    Welcome to Delicious
    DONATE WHILE YOU DINE!
    Culver's

On Tuesday, May 20 stop in at Culver's of Highland, Merrillville, or Crown Point and we will donate 10% of sales to our local Honor Flight Club.

Over 170 participating Culver's restaurants in Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and Northern Indiana will donate 10% of sales to their local Honor Flight Hub.

The Mission: to fly WWII and Korean War veterans to see their memorials in Washington, DC.

Enjoy a delicious meal, benefit a great cause and feel good all over. Thank you for your support!

From the team at Culver's of Highland, IN
    Culver's
    Donate While You Dine
    See how we're supporting American Farm Families through our partnership with the National FFA Organization.
    Culver's
    It's Back!
    Our Pepper Grinder Pub Burger is like a gourmet bacon cheeseburger.
    Facebook Twitter Instagram Google Plus
    VISIT CULVERS.COM|FIND YOUR CULVER'S

PRIVACY POLICY|MANAGE PREFERENCES|UNSUBSCRIBE

This email was sent because you joined Culver's eClub in one of our restaurants, online or at one of our events. Your email address will not be shared with anyone. Although we'd be sorry to see you go, you can unsubscribe from Culver's eClub at any time and your name will be removed immediately. Culver Franchising System, Inc., 1240 Water St., Prairie du Sac, WI 53578. © 2012 Culver Franchising System, Inc. All rights reserved.

To ensure delivery, add eclub@culvers.com to your address book.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Culver's of Highland, IN
    3950 Ridge Road
    Highland, IN 46322
    (219) 934-7900
    Flavor of the Day
    Welcome to Delicious
    DONATE WHILE YOU DINE!
    Culver's

On Tuesday, May 20 stop in at Culver's of Highland, Merrillville, or Crown Point and we will donate 10% of sales to our local Honor Flight Club.

Over 170 participating Culver's restaurants in Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and Northern Indiana will donate 10% of sales to their local Honor Flight Hub.

The Mission: to fly WWII and Korean War veterans to see their memorials in Washington, DC.

Enjoy a delicious meal, benefit a great cause and feel good all over. Thank you for your support!

Culver's
    Donate While You Dine
    See how we're supporting American Farm Families through our partnership with the National FFA Organization.
    Culver's
    It's Back!

This email was sent because you joined Culver's eClub in one of our restaurants, online or at one of our events. Your email address will not be shared with anyone. Although we'd be sorry to see you go, you can unsubscribe from Culver's eClub at any time and your name will be removed immediately. Culver Franchising System, Inc., 1240 Water St., Prairie du Sac, WI 53578. © 2012 Culver Franchising System, Inc. All rights reserved.

PBS has a show for this cause and was great to see the veterans getting to see the war memorial's in DC.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Culver's of Highland, IN
    3950 Ridge Road
    Highland, IN 46322
    (219) 934-7900
    Flavor of the Day
    Welcome to Delicious
    DONATE WHILE YOU DINE!
    Culver's

Culver's
    Donate While You Dine
    Culver's
    It's Back!

3 of the vets from my Post have went.
    Great program.
    And this is a good fundraiser. You just buy a meal. Doesn't cost any more than normal.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Love how you referred to another member by his name in the same post. :dunno:

Larry does not mind his name posted or at least had never said it bothers him.
    Jedi is Jedi or Da PINKfather here. The legal name is not who Jedi is here or most other websites.

So Pinkydragon you going to join us at culvers on Tuesday?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Larry does not mind his name posted or at least had never said it bothers him.
    Jedi is Jedi or Da PINKfather here. The legal name is not who Jedi is here or most other websites.

So Pinkydragon you going to join us at culvers on Tuesday?

My first name is pretty generic.
    His is a bit more unusual.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom