May 3, 2011
    NWI

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Well I thought firearms were an expensive hobby....dont ever get into cycling...entry level bikes start at like 3k! This is gonna kill me. Also if anyone ever tells you working for a railroad is a good job...careful its a trap! Contemplating finding something else...

If your not planning on racing you don't need anything like that. Don't worry about the weight of a bike unless you don't have anymore to lose yourself. For recreational riding just buy something a step or two up from the entry level bike at a decent bike shop. Better yet, buy something off of craigslist

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    all this rain has put my creek to life...

7vFbYOxl.jpg

CnCe9kxl.jpg

maybe today it will freeze over and i can ice skate down it....

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    If your not planning on racing you don't need anything like that. Don't worry about the weight of a bike unless you don't have anymore to lose yourself. For recreational riding just buy something a step or two up from the entry level bike at a decent bike shop. Better yet, buy something off of craigslist

But, I wanna go fast! In all seriousness though I am in pretty good shape, absolutely no weight to lose. I have what they call a dual sport bike or what trek does anyway....I want to be the guy pulling away from others not trying to catch up and I have pushed my bike as fast as it will spin.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Got my car back tonight. Looks good, but there's a small chip in the glass. Gonna see about getting it filled this weekend. Its nothing major, about the size of a piece of dirt, but its right in my line of sight, and I know it'll drive me crazy. Any suggestions? I'm thinking about trying to get the dealership to fix it. I've heard stories about soft glass on the newer Passats.

Was it part of the accident damage? If so, it should have been taken care of on the insurance company's dime.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You all are a bunch of slacker. Don't even think about getting in the trucking industry if you can't handle 70 hours a week.
    There are so many reasons ahead of 70 hour weeks that would stop me from wanting to drive a truck. :):

I don't track how many hours I work. Don't really care. Then again, I get paid the same no matter how many hours I work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom