Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    mmmmmuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

hipoint_9mm_carbine_04_s.jpg

hipoint_9mm_carbine_06_s.jpg

All she is missing is some Hello Kitty stickers.
    :whistle:

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Uh huh! :facepalm:

Setup is as follows: Antenna mounted on roof... coaxed to antenna amp..... into 1->2 splitter.... split going into a 1->3 and 1-> 4 splitters...... going to the lines throughout the house. Bedroom tv gets nothing. Family room gets channel 56 only and basement TV gets only channel 56...... WTF? :wallbash:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    All she is missing[strike] is [/strike] are some Hello Kitty stickers.
    :whistle:

Damn thugs and their gibberish!

FIFY

Uh huh! :facepalm:

Setup is as follows: Antenna mounted on roof... coaxed to antenna amp..... into 1->2 splitter.... split going into a 1->3 and 1-> 4 splitters...... going to the lines throughout the house. Bedroom tv gets nothing. Family room gets channel 56 only and basement TV gets only channel 56...... WTF? :wallbash:
    Nick, you should have the lines go directly from the amp to each TV directly, not split them throughout the house. Don't ask me how I know. But splitting the lines are like cancer to the signal. Run straight lines down to each TV. Don't connect up any lines to your amp that are not actually connected to a TV set on the other end.

If you have 4 TV sets hooked up then you should have 4 lines coming from the amp and running directly to each TV set without any splits.

The closer you are to a transmission source the more splits you can have, but Crown Point is actually pretty far from the signal sources!

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    3 TVs 7 Splits... see the thing is I dont know which line is for our bedroom (second Floor) is there a way to test lines? Ie signal to a specific line...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    3 TVs 7 Splits... see the thing is I dont know which line is for our bedroom (second Floor) is there a way to test lines? Ie signal to a specific line...

TRIAL AND ERROR.

If you have 3 sets then you need 1 3-way splitter from your antenna's amp. Connect 1 direct line from that splitter directly to the TV set's wall outlet.

Easiest way to do it is to have someone watching the TV set while you are up in the attic connecting/disconnecting the coax lines. But make sure you run them direct from that 3 way splitter.

In the future if you add a 4th TV set then put in a 4 way splitter and run 4 direct runs.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Solid paintwork. Looks like a 5 year old did it...

Thank you a 6 year old actually did it.

Yes thug eric it is a high point.
    The front sight looks to be canted to the left a bit but not sure have not yet fired it.
    The front sights can be re adjusted and depending how it shoots i might adjust them but it's not really and issue for me for this carbine.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    TRIAL AND ERROR.

If you have 3 sets then you need 1 3-way splitter from your antenna's amp. Connect 1 direct line from that splitter directly to the TV set's wall outlet.

Easiest way to do it is to have someone watching the TV set while you are up in the attic connecting/disconnecting the coax lines. But make sure you run them direct from that 3 way splitter.

In the future if you add a 4th TV set then put in a 4 way splitter and run 4 direct runs.

This will make my wife happy as ive been f-in with it all day....

Screw this, im going to SCG tomorrow to get my mind off of it.;)

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    What I dont get is one line from each of the 2 main splitters are working, and when I had it hooked directly to a tv to test it, it worked fine( more than one channel and that was indoors)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom