Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Anyone know if there's a place around here that rents camper trailers? I want something small for one or two weekends. Parents have a 30' trailer, but I don't want to drag that with me if its just one or two of us. Trackside camping, just wanting something a bit more comfortable than my tent. First year im not trailering a race car, so figured id look into renting a small camper.

This place does not have trailers, but they have Class C's for rent. I've been checking into renting one from them since we sold our trailer. Schererville, Indiana RV Rentals

Also, if you might be looking to buy a trailer, I saw a nice used Coachmen 25-footer in Crown Point for $4500. I'd get it but I can't pull it with my Jeep. Let me know if you want the info.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    illustration_of_rotate_motion.png
    :lmfao:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Get a real phone like an IPhone and it won't be a problem.

Huh? It has nothing to do with the phone, it has to do with filling up a normal screen. When you upload to youtube you get a weird looking video, and even in full screen mode you don't get a very good perspective. If you tilt the phone sideways it fills the screen and looks like a normal video.

[video=youtube;Bt9zSfinwFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA[/video]

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Huh? It has nothing to do with the phone, it has to do with filling up a normal screen. When you upload to youtube you get a weird looking video, and even in full screen mode you don't get a very good perspective. If you tilt the phone sideways it fills the screen and looks like a normal video.

[video=youtube;Bt9zSfinwFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA[/video]
    Huh? It looks normal on my phone when I look at it on YouTube. There two arrows facing opposite directions at the top right corner, tap on that and it fills the screen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom